Estes | your thoughts ?

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
I had brought up before I left about the training of the flex / utility drivers. There was NONE. The dock and city got these drivers for a few days but not line haul. I hear that most of these drivers are having a hard time. Feel bad for them. If you see a lost "deer in the headlight" look. Please remember we all been there. Offer help they may need it lol

I agree. I ran into a utility driver at a terminal that wanted me to make sure he hooked a set right because even though he had been with estes for 6-8 months, he had never hooked a set before. I don't blame the driver. He was a hell of a nice guy, and we've all been there, but I do blame the training.

Nothing has changed,as far as training goes here BB..I try to help as much as I can..But nowadays if you tell one of them how to do something and your name gets dropped to the TM,he wants to know why you told him how to do it..DUH..Because no one else would... Well, you leave that up to the supervisors..So that's what I do now..I hate to see "the deer in the headlights look" on their face too..But being questioned WHY,is not a part of my human exceptability..

Next time your confronted why ? Just tell Mr SUPERvisor your doing his job. Also someone may want to drop a dime to Mr Sam O. I'm sure he would NOT be happy. Also he's a real good guy. I may have his number if anyone needs it. PM me

Well, Sam and I are good freinds..Had him for 5 years,as a safety man.. I got his cell and home phone numbers..He's from the Tar Heel, where my family is from.."Home Boy" would come through for me,if I need him..But, it hasn't gotten that bad yet..I just do it anyway..So what if they get pissed..By telling him the right way to do something,might just save a little money or more important,a life..So,they can :buttkisser:,if they don't like it..Roger!!

Yeah I really enjoyed workimg with Sam on the triples thing. I like the way he works a hardass that has fun and does it one way the right way. Also keep in mind somethings just have to be brought up. Its not bashing the company. Its trying to make the company better.
I know what ya mean by being on the "radar". I also heard that I can't come back because of truckingboards. I just can't see that. I always was a company man. Sure I poked fun. As we all do. After meeting JR , Sam and the rest of the Big wigs I know that most of them are just clowns like us. So keeping me out because of truckingboards I find hard to believe. I guess I will find out next week. Keep ya posted .........