FedEx Freight | You're fired!!

There is an old adage, be sure your brain is running before you throw your mouth into gear. I guess we need to update that one. Be sure your brain is running before your fingers hit the keyboard. Statements made by the author of this post really don't deserve an answer, so I'll take my own advise. TP

Granted some of the red shirts are in positions they are not suited for. However, I sense that you find some enjoyment in the fact that people are losing their jobs. This really isn't a good time for anyone to be looking for employment, especially someone that might be supporting a family. It's one thing to wish that some of the fat cats at the top of the foodchain with lucrative severance packages that have made a mess of this company would leave to pursue other interests....but even ********* doesn't wish bad things on lower management. Shame on you.

There is an old adage, be sure your brain is running before you throw your mouth into gear. I guess we need to update that one. Be sure your brain is running before your fingers hit the keyboard. Statements made by the author of this post really don't deserve an answer, so I'll take my own advise. TP

then why did you reply? I just wanted to know if there has been any mention of this else where.

Granted some of the red shirts are in positions they are not suited for. However, I sense that you find some enjoyment in the fact that people are losing their jobs. This really isn't a good time for anyone to be looking for employment, especially someone that might be supporting a family. It's one thing to wish that some of the fat cats at the top of the foodchain with lucrative severance packages that have made a mess of this company would leave to pursue other interests....but even ********* doesn't wish bad things on lower management. Shame on you.

I dont enjoy seeing anyone loose their job. The supervisors that I was talking about were good people who got caught up in a big ole mess. NO Shame on you for suggesting that I am poking fun at someones loss .

I dont enjoy seeing anyone loose their job. The supervisors that I was talking about were good people who got caught up in a big ole mess. NO Shame on you for suggesting that I am poking fun at someones loss .
My apologies then. Your original post did not reflect your sorrow at good people being thrown under the bus.

everyone has a family to feed, even if it is just yourself and your cat/dog whatever. Hope it was for something they did, stealling, etc. and not just because they needed to cut back because of decisions made by someone else.