Yellow | Yrc Being ROadway Ized??

Chicago Roadway

TB Veteran
Credits
Work rules who has more teamster freindly rules

List your favorite work rule
(Example paid lunch or not)

Late rule 15 minute or 30 minute

Like to know what good bennies are out there...

paid by the hour...

Uhm, you don't get paid OT here, you get FLEX TIME... Yeah, if you work any OT, then just come in next day "a little later"...

???

OKAY ! Then tomorrow, I'll see YOU 1 1/2 hours LATER ! (NOT one hour later --TIME AND A HALF--)

..gee what if I had made a dentist appt this day???

FLEX TIME SUCKS! What a JOKE ! I'd rather punch the clock, not "write my time in"

hsb
2 hrs late ok
3 paid days off after working 3 consective days
up to 3 hrs pay for D & H a set and put to dock
If tired when called for work...tell them your tired and get additional 12 hours to rest
1 million dollar christmas bonus & a turkey !

good bennies

bennies have not been needed for me since the day I became a Teamster, and much later in life was saved, it was a welcome adjustment for me.

now prior to that, it's a different story, when I first started my long haul life, as a driver you was not only a tire changer, a lumper and you was the fuel man, mechanic, your own dispatcher and of course you had to fight the owner for a pay check, after being out on the road for sometimes weeks on end, replacing tires, changing parts out, headlights, etc(when you had the money to buy it)stopping to fill the engine with oil & check the fuel every few hours, finding a load, so forth so on & on I could write a book on it, you didn't have time for sleep, you needed those bennies

along with Jesus and being a Teamster there came stabilization in my life, decent hours, better working conditions, better pay and of course respect.

I no longer needed the help of those bennies

Do some of you really realize what the TEAMSTERS UNION does for you ?

Do you realize what JESUS does for you ?

I'm a Sinner, a truck driver with mouth:duh:, we all are, God loves you and me, and I need the bennies he makes available to me, that's what matters most to me.

If you never had to work under any other conditions I suppose I can understand why so many cry over nothing.

If any of you have noticed, I have posted a few times and said, I'm laid off, and have said, you need PATIENCE, if you can't give yourself and the Lord anything else in life.

Have PATIENCE, ask for and you shall receive, in the name of the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit

Wishing all a better life with JESUS with bennies:smilie_132:

STL Yellow......6 trips or 2200 miles= 60 hours off.

Must be nice. At CVE Yellow, once you have hours available
for at least a laydown and it's busy, you have to go back on the board.
When it's really busy. They get pissy about comming in with 12 hours left. Enought to do a turn.

bennies have not been needed for me since the day I became a Teamster, and much later in life was saved, it was a welcome adjustment for me.

now prior to that, it's a different story, when I first started my long haul life, as a driver you was not only a tire changer, a lumper and you was the fuel man, mechanic, your own dispatcher and of course you had to fight the owner for a pay check, after being out on the road for sometimes weeks on end, replacing tires, changing parts out, headlights, etc(when you had the money to buy it)stopping to fill the engine with oil & check the fuel every few hours, finding a load, so forth so on & on I could write a book on it, you didn't have time for sleep, you needed those bennies

along with Jesus and being a Teamster there came stabilization in my life, decent hours, better working conditions, better pay and of course respect.

I'm a Sinner, a truck driver with mouth:duh:, we all are, God loves you and me, and I need the bennies he makes available to me, that's what matters most to me.

If you never had to work under any other conditions I suppose I can understand why so many cry over nothing.

If any of you have noticed, I have posted a few times and said, I'm laid off, and have said, you need PATIENCE, if you can't give yourself and the Lord anything else in life.

Have PATIENCE, ask for and you shall receive, in the name of the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit

I love you with all my bennies

When it's really busy. They get pissy about comming in with 12 hours left. Enought to do a turn.
CVE is not the only terminal with bad time off policies.....I've read the policies at many terminals and just shook my head. I read one that states.....6 trips= 24 hours off......12 trips=48 hours off.....18 trips= 72 hours off. I don't know if that policy is strictly enforced, but if it is, that's not a Teamster job. By the way..... the time off policy at STL was negotiated by STLDUDE44 A TEAMSTER IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD!

Barney,you forgot to mention the 24 hours off at any time,but only 24 off,unless you get sick or have some family member die for you so you have a chance at funeral leave. And they have been pushing hard to force all to stay on the board.

CVE is not the only terminal with bad time off policies.....I've read the policies at many terminals and just shook my head. I read one that states.....6 trips= 24 hours off......12 trips=48 hours off.....18 trips= 72 hours off. I don't know if that policy is strictly enforced, but if it is, that's not a Teamster job. By the way..... the time off policy at STL was negotiated by STLDUDE44 A TEAMSTER IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD!

Man we need that STL guy in CVE.AT present its like every local official is missing in action,or inaction,might be the proper way to look at it.

30 day book offs (120) and unlimited unexcused absenses the past couple months (123) is what i favor
getting letter for one minute late and letter for waiting at time click less than a minute to go with my shift waiting to punch out clock (231) is what i don't favor

CVE is not the only minal with bad time off policies.....I've read the policies at many terminals and just shook my head. I read one that states.....6 trips= 24 hours off......12 trips=48 hours off.....18 trips= 72 hours off. I don't know if that policy is strictly enforced, but if it is, that's not a Teamster job. By the way..... the time off policy at STL was negotiated by STLDUDE44 A TEAMSTER IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD!

STLDUDE44 and I don't always agree but....

I give him a ton of credit for always trying to do his best and working hard at it. He definitely gets a thumbs up in my book. :bowdown: :highfive:

Drunk board

oh yea, Indianapolis had it, and KC got it too, can put yourself on the drunk board for up to 4 times without being sent to the shrink for help!

Amen.Getting some church up in here on the TB GOD BLESS.

The longest I've worked so far for YRC/IBT is 6month's strait,
but a great benie I can add is the moving/relocate fund's from
the last change.Thank you GOD! I didn't have to move, just
start working at a another location and put them fund's in the saving's account.