Yellow | YRC COO Decision April 2011

We had a whitepaper agreement, and when Hoffa rolled us into the national We were told we would not lose any benefits that were considered better that the national. ENDATILING IS WHAT OUR CONTRACT CALLED FOR!!!! HOFFA LIED AGAIN !!

It is very amusing to observe how you and your local union's position has changed since 318 opened. 673 had a $#!+ fit because 179 tried to force an entail on your membership. You didn't see this coming? Until there is NOTHING left to DOVETAIL in to, DOVETAILING is the only fair way to distribute the work.

ive been on both sides of it . gaining and losing.anyway you put it the workers will get screwed , special now that all have to work 2 years past death with nothing to look forward too.
moving from you life sucks even worse when your kids are older and settled and not moving with you .
mine are 500 and 700 miles away now.
good luck to all involved and hope every can live with your decisions .

When they went to 318 they endtailed just like the contract said they had too. That is the same thing that shoulkd happen this time also. When they went they also gave up any claim to seniority with 673.

Topeka, Ks and St. Joseph, Mo both closed today, being combined into Kansas City, Mo. 9 jobs combined dovetailing to KC, with several laided off at each location pretty much s**t out of luck.

One line senority wound fix some of this and take the cat and mouse out of moving jobs. The same cound be said about a flat tax, this is what you took in, this is what you spent, this is what you pay. Less ways hopefully to hide information. This is only my two cents and I work for a company with only 6yr in that wound not get me a job empting garbage cans at yrc.

One thing people we are all teamsters.The members at losing terminals are only using the time they earned in moving.The company is the one that is messing with the members . the company wants us to fight among each other.SO fellow teamsters don't be mad at the people moving they earned that time they should be able to dovetail where ever there seniority takes them crybabys stop being:crybaby: MESTERS and be a real teamster and stand up for the other members rights they earned them.Be mad at Hoffa that scumbag company lawyer.:nut_kick:Get him out.

One thing people we are all teamsters.The members at losing terminals are only using the time they earned in moving.The company is the one that is messing with the members . the company wants us to fight among each other.SO fellow teamsters don't be mad at the people moving they earned that time they should be able to dovetail where ever there seniority takes them crybabys stop being:crybaby: MESTERS and be a real teamster and stand up for the other members rights they earned them.Be mad at Hoffa that scumbag company lawyer.:nut_kick:Get him out.

If the gianing terminal calls for Dovetail, then they should Dovetail. But, if the gaining terminal calls for endtailing then they should endtail! You talk about other members rights, but what about the rights of the men at 673? Thier rights don't count? Thier families should continue to suffer with unemployment or being under-employed, just to let someone else take a job once held by them?
All of the men that stayed with Montgomery and didn't transfer to Bolingbrook, should they be allowed to go to Bolingbrook now? Some of them have been laid off over 2 years now. The way you are thinikng, they should be able to go where thier work goes, disregarding what the gaining terminal's contract reads. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE THE ME-STER!!

If the gianing terminal calls for Dovetail, then they should Dovetail. But, if the gaining terminal calls for endtailing then they should endtail! You talk about other members rights, but what about the rights of the men at 673? Thier rights don't count? Thier families should continue to suffer with unemployment or being under-employed, just to let someone else take a job once held by them?
All of the men that stayed with Montgomery and didn't transfer to Bolingbrook, should they be allowed to go to Bolingbrook now? Some of them have been laid off over 2 years now. The way you are thinikng, they should be able to go where thier work goes, disregarding what the gaining terminal's contract reads. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE THE ME-STER!!

You said it in your last line they should go to were there work is. I put 37 years of fighting for members rights, you are a self centered MEASTER.What about there family's there the ones that are up rooted.Seniority at all times.:crybaby: