Holland | YRC Driver's uniforms & cell phones ?

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
Heard that YRC Driver's are getting company paid uniforms and they still have company cell phones too ??? wonder if Holland will get the same ??

I'd rather wear my own clothes, but have that money put back into the maintenance on the equipment. (and not top brass bonuses either)
I'd rather just have it in my pocket if I had a choice of one out of the three. Better equipment is nice but you don't keep it at the end of the show.

maybe linehaul could get back earlier so we could get out earlier so we could get back earlier so linehaul could get out earlier
SEE HOW THAT WORKS CUPCAKE
Easier said than done there f tard when its dang 1,2,3, in the morning getting outa places and you got 500+ miles to drive its kind of hard to get to point B and beyond in a timely manner in a 62mph truck it all starts on monday city drivers get back late dock closes out late road drivers get out late then in return freight on Tuesday is behind and process is behind everyday so think b4 you speak cupcake

what was first, the chicken or the egg......I don't get the road guy vs city guy animosity.
I dont either but i get tired of getting blamed for something i have no,control, over cant help i leave at 2am and gottat drive 500 miles and freight gets there late and i dont hardly stop to try and make up,and,do my part to serve our customers i mean last week danville illinois lol small town 4am getting outa there freaking uncalled for

yep, I don't get bitchy with city guys, they shouldn't get bitchy with us, they want to get irate, go throw a fit to management and stick up for the road driver who got put up to the impossible. most of the time , ::shit:: rolls downhill. this is a union shop, we can throw it back uphill...put it on who is to blame....

I dont either but i get tired of getting blamed for something i have no,control, over cant help i leave at 2am and gottat drive 500 miles and freight gets there late and i dont hardly stop to try and make up,and,do my part to serve our customers i mean last week danville illinois lol small town 4am getting outa there freaking uncalled for

Turning us against each other is the YRC way. I have a friend that went to Yellow Richfield after CF closed. He said the company purposely stirs up animosity between employees. He said it is so bad that guys sit in the breakroom and not speak to each other.

Turning us against each other is the YRC way. I have a friend that went to Yellow Richfield after CF closed. He said the company purposely stirs up animosity between employees. He said it is so bad that guys sit in the breakroom and not speak to each other.
Im not mad at anybody or,really like pointing,the,finger but alot of the problem over here is laziness just come in do your job and go home its really that simple