Estes | YRC drivers

Are you saying you wouldn't go back to where you came from if big E didn't hire you and your former company asked you to come back?? If an employer had any sense he'd would be a little leary with that statement.
I have a dog that loves cheesburgers and probably believes that cheesburgers are good for her. I can pour a big healthy bowl of dog food under her nose. She won't touch that stuff knowing she has a chance to eat my cheesburger. If I give it to her she'll devour it and leave the dog food alone. If I don't let her have it she'll wait a while then start nibbling on the healthy stuff. If I take the dog food away sooner or later she'll knock down the trash can and look for just about anything.

go back if they call,be worried everyday,no thanks have non-union job now making a better buck here. nothing here i cant deal with. you and your dog eat the cheeseburgers,i will care for my family.thank you

go back if they call,be worried everyday,no thanks have non-union job now making a better buck here. nothing here i cant deal with. you and your dog eat the cheeseburgers,i will care for my family.thank you

That's funny.

That's called trying to make his point the hard way.

Are you saying you wouldn't go back to where you came from if big E didn't hire you and your former company asked you to come back?? If an employer had any sense he'd would be a little leary with that statement.
I have a dog that loves cheesburgers and probably believes that cheesburgers are good for her. I can pour a big healthy bowl of dog food under her nose. She won't touch that stuff knowing she has a chance to eat my cheesburger. If I give it to her she'll devour it and leave the dog food alone. If I don't let her have it she'll wait a while then start nibbling on the healthy stuff. If I take the dog food away sooner or later she'll knock down the trash can and look for just about anything.

I hate it when the trash smells better than the cheeseburger!

I've been here for 9 1/2 years.The only place my lips go is on my wifes lips.And an occasional sud.

Shoe, where you been. Haven't seen ya in a while.Holding down the fort at Holland?
still running everyday as usual. Just needed a break from all the negativity for a while, plus it's summertime and I get on the computer long enough to check e-mail and pay my bills and I'm back outside!:smilie_132:

still running everyday as usual. Just needed a break from all the negativity for a while, plus it's summertime and I get on the computer long enough to check e-mail and pay my bills and I'm back outside!:smilie_132:

Man, there's no negativity here on this forum.Only when Elvis is in.Kinda miss the 'ol boy.Keep safe.Drive careful.

Well...thank you all... I think in "trucker translation"... we should be waiting by the phone, hoping the Big E calls....

compiling all the facts, if offered a job with a stable, debt-free company versus one on the brink of bankrupcy..it should be a no brainer and we should be counting our blessings....no matter how different the apples fall from the tree, they seem less bruised at the Big E. Although the tree was plentiful with YRC, I think Mr. Washington is standing with an ax, ready to chop it down... How is that for an analogy?

Come on over

IMO any driver from YRC coming here would not have organizing fellow drivers very high on their list of objectives. One would have to believe that finding a stable place to work and not having to worry about taking care of their families would be the absolute #1 goal. I would welcome all hard working YRC people to Big E. Many of you have been through enough and dont deserve what you're being put through now.

IMO any driver from YRC coming here would not have organizing fellow drivers very high on their list of objectives. One would have to believe that finding a stable place to work and not having to worry about taking care of their families would be the absolute #1 goal. I would welcome all hard working YRC people to Big E. Many of you have been through enough and dont deserve what you're being put through now.

Excellent post.

compiling all the facts, if offered a job with a stable, debt-free company versus one on the brink of bankrupcy..it should be a no brainer and we should be counting our blessings

Speaking of Debt-free companies, Roadway comes to mind. (Pre YRC)