Yellow | Yrc glen moore’s business is continuing to grow and expand!

Credits
YRC GLEN MOORE’S BUSINESS IS CONTINUING TO GROW AND EXPAND! WE ARE IN NEED OF DRIVERS LIKE YOU!

YRC Glen Moore, formerly known as USF Glen Moore, is one of the fastest growing providers of customized truckload (TL) van services in North America offering a full range of transportation services. We are currently looking for Company Drivers in the Northeast Regional Division.

Find Jobs - Truck Driver Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - YRC Glen Moore

I'm shocked totally shocked I tell you.:nutkick: I noticed about a week before the last vote that Glenn ***** had started putting a lot of fliers in the two truck stops I use here in ohio

Rot in He!! Bill Zollars you ::shit::

YRC GLEN MOORE’S BUSINESS IS CONTINUING TO GROW AND EXPAND! WE ARE IN NEED OF DRIVERS LIKE YOU!

YRC Glen Moore, formerly known as USF Glen Moore, is one of the fastest growing providers of customized truckload (TL) van services in North America offering a full range of transportation services. We are currently looking for Company Drivers in the Northeast Regional Division.

Find Jobs - Truck Driver Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - YRC Glen Moore

Thanks to our 15% :clap:

What better way to secure the NPME freight. Or
as much as they can. Just switch it from one YRCW
company to another. Maybe, now it won't just be
the central region, western, and southern conference. NMFA teamsters
loosing work to YRC Glenn Moore." The Preferred Carrier"
Why isn't us YRC Heritage the division of preference?
Can you say con way? Afterall we have given 15% of
Our wages,pension, and medical is next. It is in
writing Glenn Moore is supposed to take equal
sacrifice 30 days after us. Yet the GM drivers are
claiming they have no ballots. Glenn Moore management
is stating they are not taking concessions. The
MOUS stated everyone takes the concessions! Hoffa
needs to enforce it or resign!

We now have card check to organize Glenn Moore and YRC Logistics in the US....what are you doing to help your Local in your area? Putting them down will not win them over.
Don't whine, ORGANIZE!....KK

They have a white paper contract in Kansas City KK.
They have same in Dallas. They are hauling our freight all
Points west. While we work 6 days a week. They are
Called at the beginning of the week. Given there
Entire weeks worth of dispatches. They need to
Take the equal sacrifice. No offense KK some of
Us aren't retired were out in the trenches! While
We sit in motels on sleeper teams glenn moore comes in
And turns so they can keep working. To our home
Domiciles. We are told by our union we have no recourse!
I will keep complaining until glenn moore is out
The door! Or we as a whole are no more!

help them?? what are they paid for?? just like the company they want us to be sales people too..we got to drive the truck.. organize other co...get sales leads...while these guys are trying to figure out what there having for lunch....what a joke

Card check is a joke in itself! Who wants to be in
a union when we can't offer a pension, better wages,
or working conditions? We can't offer them job security.
With all the layoffs nationwide. Just ask the guys
at UPSF what becoming union did for them? I'm NOT
Anti-union I'm very pro union. Yet its hard to sale
A product you have no faith in. Currently I don't.
Not my leadership. Nor do we have anything better to offer.
Wake up fix our own problems within. Get our union wages back,
Free private medical, a retirement we can plan on.
Then in 20 years we can attempt to rebuild our union.
Otherwise we are toast!

Card check is a joke in itself! Who wants to be in
a union when we can't offer a pension, better wages,
or working conditions? We can't offer them job security.
With all the layoffs nationwide. Just ask the guys
at UPSF what becoming union did for them? I'm NOT
Anti-union I'm very pro union. Yet its hard to sale
A product you have no faith in. Currently I don't.
Not my leadership. Nor do we have anything better to offer.
Wake up fix our own problems within. Get our union wages back,
Free private medical, a retirement we can plan on.
Then in 20 years we can attempt to rebuild our union.
Otherwise we are toast!

You nailed it on the head! Alot of freight members are feeling sold out by both the company AND the IBT. Like yrcrdkcm said,
Yet its hard to sale
A product you have no faith in.

help them?? what are they paid for?? just like the company they want us to be sales people too..we got to drive the truck.. organize other co...get sales leads...while these guys are trying to figure out what there having for lunch....what a joke

that's right, get out of the bar, get off the golf course, get in those crown vics, paid for by us, and go do your jobs. that's right, go do your jobs, you are getting double the rate, and your pension payments, go do YOUR JOB!!!!!

Jimmy and Bill went up the hill to fetch a pail of dollars. Jimmy fell down and broke his crown because he cut to many deals with Zollars.
Jr. is the death of the Teamsters. He should have used all Teamsters against Zollars, but he crumbled for the world to see. Even the UPS management must be smiling from ear to ear. You are witnessing the demise of the Teamsters.
Hoffa should have saw the Historical shift (THERE WAS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY HERE) and rise up to move it to Union advantage. The old timers would fight in the street and go to jail and die. There should have been a National Teamster strike with his big, bad 1.4 million Teamsters. He rolled over. Goodbye Teamsters. I hope the UPS guys see what is going on because they are next.

Exactly! We work 10-12 hours a day and they work part time with full time pay and benefits and still want to sit on their big fat @$$es. Then go out for surf and turf lunch to figure out how to screw anyone that trys to run against them. Our pos local loss a ton of bucks doing that but never seems to learn anything. UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

They should take our strike fund and have lunch every weekend for guys from SAIA, ESTES, FEDEX, ETC. at the union hall to discuss joining the Teamsters with whoever shows up. Even if 1 guy shows up for free food its a start. They need to know we want them and that they will be better off.

We now have card check to organize Glenn Moore and YRC Logistics in the US....what are you doing to help your Local in your area? Putting them down will not win them over.
Don't whine, ORGANIZE!....KK

What does the Teamsters have to offer?????????

What does the Teamsters have to offer?????????

I forgot what local it is there in Ohio, but you pass their beautiful fishing pond with campsites on the interstate. Make you want to be a member just to hang out there and drown a worm on weekends.