Yellow | yrc glenmoore calling

[quote author=Iceman127 link=topic=77506.msg814501#msg814501 date=1269069943]
Listen you rusted Itialian stud NO BUDY PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glen Moore never trained me Or told me what to say if i remember this is a free county
[/quote]It isn't a free country. It hasn't been a free country since before 9/11. It is all about the money in everyone's pocket. I live in Chicago, I know what goes on out here. No different than Washington D.C. Buy out a politician and everyone can get anything they want. The unions donated a lot of money in Obama's Campaign. I do see the print button on the bottom of the screen here. I can already see it now. Hey Glenmore, look what I posted up on TB. See, I did tell off those Teamsters on the YRC forum. The anti-union training-speech did work. Does this qualify me for getting a $200.00 bonus for this month?

[quote author=vwaggs link=topic=77506.msg814585#msg814585 date=1269097882]
Listen you rusted Itialian stud NO BUDY PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glen Moore never trained me Or told me what to say if i remember this is a free county
[/quote]
Welcome to TB Iceman127!!!
LOL! Beautiful. You may be new here but it sure didn't take long for you to figure him out. Just ignore him like everybody else.
So let me get this correct...

You are going to come into the the YRC LTL forum, where thousands have lost their jobs, some to the company you work for, that has taken over some of their work and you think you will get a rosy reception talking non-union.

Did I sum this up correctly?

Please remember YOU are a visitor in this forum. You will be extended the same "home forum" courtesy if you post in the YRC GlenMoore forum and YRC LTL drivers start talking pro-union to you.

I would not go to your house and take a dump in your living room. Please offer the same courtesy, when contributing to posting in this (YRC) forum.

There are also lively postings in the General Truck Drivers forum. That forum has very few union followers. There is a link for TB rules, please review it when you get a chance.
...and again Welcome to Trucking Boards.

Back off guys...
He is a new member and should be extended the courtesy of being permitted to get his feet wet, before anyone chews him up and spits him out. He seems like he'll be a good member.
[/quote]

I got the recording from Glen Moore the other day. I applied a couple of years ago, and was accepted (solo driver). I went to Shaffer instead. I had not heard a peep from them till the recorded phone call.

Also, last week, I recieved a card from Heartland Express. My son read the card to me. I nearly wet my pants I was laughing
so hard!! :biglaugh: Heartland REQUIRES you to resign from YRC. Period. End of sentence. In the past, they have hung up on me literally when I told them I was laid off from YRC. Now I get a card in the mail. Is $$ Bill behind this?? Inquiring minds wanna know.

[quote author=vwaggs link=topic=77506.msg814585#msg814585 date=1269097882]
[/quote]
Welcome to TB Iceman127!!!

So let me get this correct...

You are going to come into the the YRC LTL forum, where thousands have lost their jobs, some to the company you work for, that has taken over some of their work and you think you will get a rosy reception talking non-union.

Did I sum this up correctly?

Please remember YOU are a visitor in this forum. You will be extended the same "home forum" courtesy if you post in the YRC GlenMoore forum and YRC LTL drivers start talking pro-union to you.

I would not go to your house and take a dump in your living room. Please offer the same courtesy, when contributing to posting in this (YRC) forum.

There are also lively postings in the General Truck Drivers forum. That forum has very few union followers. There is a link for TB rules, please review it when you get a chance.
...and again Welcome to Trucking Boards.

Back off guys...
He is a new member and should be extended the courtesy of being permitted to get his feet wet, before anyone chews him up and spits him out. He seems like he'll be a good member.
[/quote]

Vwaggs get off your high horse for a while. Iceman127 was a CVE driver above you in seniority. Along with me
and many others that went to Glen Moore at the same time.
Maybe you should rethink your post. I've been banned here once and I'm really holding back on what I really want to say. Do some research the next time you flame someone.

FWIW I was never asked to resign from Yellow when I started at Glen Moore. Now starting at Fedex Freight in 2 weeks. For you guys starting at Glen Moore send me a message with your phone number and I will call and help you out. Like any other job, some of it sucks some of it good.

[quote author=Barney link=topic=77506.msg814846#msg814846 date=1269152704]
FWIW I was never asked to resign from Yellow when I started at Glen Moore. Now starting at Fedex Freight in 2 weeks. For you guys starting at Glen Moore send me a message with your phone number and I will call and help you out. Like any other job, some of it sucks some of it good.
[/quote]Isn't Fed Ex going union?

Thx Barney, Didn't realize that. Everyone feel free to go back to hacking and slashing. I'll crawl back under my rock. Forget what I said.

Sorry Iceman127.

ALL RIGHT! I'll do the stomping and Wolf can do the gnawing and mashing of teeth I love this kinda crap..... :poke:... :duel:...... :popcorn:

friend of mine just got called last week in Dallas. Anyone heard if Dallas is Teamsters and the same resgnation requirement applies?
Told ya that 4%-6.5% jump would get them hiring again. Wonder when the sleeper teams at YRC will cease to exist.

[quote author=annieo link=topic=77506.msg815068#msg815068 date=1269197456]
ALL RIGHT! I'll do the stomping and Wolf can do the gnawing and mashing of teeth I love this kinda crap..... :poke:... :duel:...... :popcorn:
[/quote]Just when I was starting to have some fun, I kinda liked the "IS" being called a (rusted out old stud) or something like that. :hyper: :banana:

[quote author=ESP link=topic=77506.msg817143#msg817143 date=1269781107]
[quote author=annieo link=topic=77506.msg815068#msg815068 date=1269197456]
[/quote]Just when I was starting to have some fun, I kinda liked the "IS" being called a (rusted out old stud) or something like that. :hyper: :banana:
[/quote] :biglaugh: As long as I get called a stud I could care less about a little rust myself :clap: