Holland | YRC - Greed !!!!!!!!!!!!

tsr

TB Lurker
Credits
For those of use that have beenn with Holland for 15 to 20 years knows that Holland success was based on overnight service and exceptional claim ratio. Starting with USF Corp right into the merger with YRC they charged their thinking on the over night delivery's by cashing in on new programs such as Guarantee shipments by next day (which in the past we performed at no additional cost ) to charging the customer by 9:00 ..... before noon......before 3:30 pm and now the premium service expedited service costing the customer a arm and a leg!!! The push by the company is unbelievable ......they want at least 10 to 15 expedited per day from each terminal. Now to top it off they have offered a incentive program to the sales team on securing business in given lanes......What about us ??? the union which makes everything run??? We get a kick in the :eck13:
My point is YRC wants blood out of a turnip and to helll with the workings class I say this to YRC :butt kiss:

For those of use that have beenn with Holland for 15 to 20 years knows that Holland success was based on overnight service and exceptional claim ratio. Starting with USF Corp right into the merger with YRC they charged their thinking on the over night delivery's by cashing in on new programs such as Guarantee shipments by next day (which in the past we performed at no additional cost ) to charging the customer by 9:00 ..... before noon......before 3:30 pm and now the premium service expedited service costing the customer a arm and a leg!!! The push by the company is unbelievable ......they want at least 10 to 15 expedited per day from each terminal. Now to top it off they have offered a incentive program to the sales team on securing business in given lanes......What about us ??? the union which makes everything run??? We get a kick in the :eck13:
My point is YRC wants blood out of a turnip and to helll with the workings class I say this to YRC :butt kiss:

They suck!!!!

I think the market had a little to do with the guaranteed thing. Conway Now & others were getting a premium for doing what we did for free, just based on the marketing of it being guaranteed. Heck, I've seen Conway Now picking up at our terminal multiple times! With discounting being (way) more than it ever was, it is a way to recoup additional revenue. Having said that, I think if we serviced customers like we used (instead of bagging 20+ loads a day), everything else would fall into place.