Yellow | YRC Health and Welfare Default

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems we all get different stories from every corner. Maybe he just got mis-information. I know its stressful but its very jumpy here.

14t2c91.jpg

pj2004...would you post a copy of that memo? I want to take it down the hall tomorrow am....I want them to tell the truth if this is true. People are calling me left & right wanting to know if they are going to have insurance or not.

pj2004...would you post a copy of that memo? I want to take it down the hall tomorrow am....I want them to tell the truth if this is true. People are calling me left & right wanting to know if they are going to have insurance or not.

we are working on that right now give us a few mins

Here is the Info!

:biglaugh:Update: YRCW Backs Off Pension Claim
April 15, 2009: YRCW has issued a corrected memo backing off their claim that our union has agreed to a plan that would use real estate as collateral to Teamster pension funds to defer making pension contributions.

In related news, the Central States Pension and Health & Welfare Funds' director, Thomas Nyhan, reports that they are negotiating with YRC over pension deferral, but have demanded immediate payment of past-due health and welfare payments. YRC management informed us that YRC, Holland and New Penn today made payments to all health and welfare funds, including Central States.

The Nyhan memo reveals that YRC has already deferred pension payments, back in January, to the Central States Fund. Presumably the IBT approved this arrangement, without informing the affected members.

April 15, 2009: YRCW has issued a corrected memo backing off their claim that our union has agreed to a plan that would use real estate as collateral to Teamster pension funds to defer making pension contributions.

In related news, the Central States Pension and Health & Welfare Funds' director, Thomas Nyhan, reports that they are negotiating with YRC over pension deferral, but have demanded immediate payment of past-due health and welfare payments. YRC management informed us that YRC, Holland and New Penn today made payments to all health and welfare funds, including Central States.

The Nyhan memo reveals that YRC has already deferred pension payments, back in January, to the Central States Fund. Presumably the IBT approved this arrangement, without informing the affected members.

do you have a link to this document or the document so I can post this at the top so people won't be panicking?

Do you have a link to this info?

Thanks mustache. They told us about it in Louisville today at both YRC and Holland.

make sure this link is posted at the top of the page and close the threads that are misleading our members please

Status
Not open for further replies.