Holland | yrc stock a joke

beentheredoneit

TB Lurker
Credits
Just got my stock option 401k statement from Prudential. The only bas***ds not losing money on it is them. Fees are the only constant. Down 40% of total value since January 1, cashing out before I have to pay these a**holes out of pocket. ..

Seriously why would any investor buy yrcw stock ?? price never goes anywhere and pays no dividends and $1.5 Billion DEBT and 99% of work force are disgruntled workers !!:cuss:

Seriously why would any investor buy yrcw stock ?? price never goes anywhere and pays no dividends and $1.5 Billion DEBT and 99% of work force are disgruntled workers !!:cuss:

So, other than those issues, YRCW is a great investment huh.(lol) I saw where Calif. Pension purchased around 150,000 shares. That's not much with a huge portfolio but it still seemed like a risky move to me. If they make one questionable investment, they will make many more. That is what has happened to CSPF, along with embezzlement.

Just got my stock option 401k statement from Prudential. The only bas***ds not losing money on it is them. Fees are the only constant. Down 40% of total value since January 1, cashing out before I have to pay these a**holes out of pocket. ..
If you want a good 401k ticker hit me up don't know if you can pick it or not but if you can let me know