Holland | yrc stock

grimreaper

caddy
Credits
if this keeps up <---- (pun :hysterical: ) yrcw may be trading in the pink ... which the pink sheet aint good $6.17 was the low today .. bill z@ll@rs aint doing a good job .... not even a decent job

Take a look at GM and Ford. Both at the bottom. Strange thing is when stock is at its lowest uaually everyone is too broke to take advantage

From $60 to $7.07, I wounder how Bill will spin this into an USF issue? The only consistence to the madness is Bill Z.

From $60 to $7.07, I wounder how Bill will spin this into an USF issue? The only consistence to the madness is Bill Z.

Good point by jarhead.........This shows you just how good yrc is controlling matters. Now they will come up with a excuse to blame Holland for their woes. I was told that last week Holland lost $150,000 across the board but yet we are paying Yrc a substantial amount of money weekly for their services.....What a joke!!!! Yesterday mgmt gave a pep talk telling us we have to cut overtime...... yet they are laying people off.........where is the sense??? When something goes wrong they blame the union.

Good point by jarhead.........This shows you just how good yrc is controlling matters. Now they will come up with a excuse to blame Holland for their woes. I was told that last week Holland lost $150,000 across the board but yet we are paying Yrc a substantial amount of money weekly for their services.....What a joke!!!! Yesterday mgmt gave a pep talk telling us we have to cut overtime...... yet they are laying people off.........where is the sense??? When something goes wrong they blame the union.
Evin us tupud trukdrivrs no if yu la pepple off ovrtyme wil go up.:hysterical: I guess they can't figure it out. Up here we have certain people that are guaranteed 60+ hours. Our management could care less what corporate tells them. Their 60+ hours deal was made many moons ago(a little Native American lingo) with their butt kissers.:butt kiss: Which tells me that they do not care about the bottom line either.

YRCW Stock 10-08-2008 at $4.98. As they say buy low sell high.
I wish I knew what that damn &quot;big picture&quot; was cuz someone is gonna make a killing if they buy now and this thing gets turned around!!!:1036316054: I just dont have the testicular fortitude for the market, especially now!:chairshot:

I wish I knew what that damn &quot;big picture&quot; was cuz someone is gonna make a killing if they buy now and this thing gets turned around!!!:1036316054: I just dont have the testicular fortitude for the market, especially now!:chairshot:

Ok, I lied, I opened up a Scottrade account and bought some!!! I'm scared though!!:hysterical: