Yellow | YRC T-Shirts

turbo

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey Everyone, I'm a frequent viewer of the YRC trucking board this is my first time posting my son just made this shirt for me and a few guys at work just wanted to post it here to see if anyone else would be interested in the shirt. This is the link to the shirt. http://teespring.com/YRCfreight

Thanks

3AJ49Yt.jpg

Hey Everyone, I'm a frequent viewer of the YRC trucking board this is my first time posting my son just made this shirt for me and a few guys at work just wanted to post it here to see if anyone else would be interested in the shirt. This is the link to the shirt. http://teespring.com/YRCfreight

Thanks

3AJ49Yt.jpg
It means more today, then it did a month ago. I will order one, and I did not work for YRC, Yellow or the old dog, Roadway, or Holland, even thou I wanted to. I have more to fight for Today, then I have since I retired. Remember, the glory days?

Thanks

3AJ49Yt.jpg

Send 30 of each size, S, M, L, and XL to YRCF 2000 Lincoln Hwy Sauk Village, Il, in care of me, and I will sell them and mail you a check.

Reactions: ESP
Send 30 of each size, S, M, L, and XL to YRCF 2000 Lincoln Hwy Sauk Village, Il, in care of me, and I will sell them and mail you a check.

You are one selfless individual.

I, on the other hand want to ensure the 15% "equity benefit" of 'gross' sales, is deposited directly in the Barclays account!!

Thank you for all your support! Big R Guy- you can buy the shirts directly on the website they are available in long sleeves as well the link again is teespring.com/YRCfreight .. if you have any other questions let me know

You are one selfless individual.

I, on the other hand want to ensure the 15% "equity benefit" of 'gross' sales, is deposited directly in the Barclays account!!
I had planned on having you set up on line purchasing for YRCF employees exclusively with your bank !!!!!

Thank you for all your support! Big R Guy- you can buy the shirts directly on the website they are available in long sleeves as well the link again is teespring.com/YRCfreight .. if you have any other questions let me know
Holy $#!+ !!! I put a picture of the shirt on the breakroom bulliten board and have had over 50 inquires already ! Double my order when you send it$$$$$

This would be the only thing that make our stock price rise, lets see ESP we can partner up and try to sell this on "Shark Tank". The sharks would be all on top of this. I can see Lori from QVC wearing one as a night shirt:33:.

I was clearing out all my warning letters from last years file and ran across a pay stub from 2006 and comparing the hourly rate. I am making about the same hourly rate today as I was 9 years ago, damn it I am ordering for the top ten on the seniority list.

Last edited:
Holy $#!+ !!! I put a picture of the shirt on the breakroom bulliten board and have had over 50 inquires already ! Double my order when you send it$$$$$
How much are you paying per 100 shirts? PM me, I see a real opportunity here.

This would be the only thing that make our stock price rise, lets see ESP we can partner up and try to sell this on "Shark Tank". The sharks would be all on top of this. I can see Lori from QVC wearing one as a night shirt:33:.

I was clearing out all my warning letters from last years file and ran across a pay stub from 2006 and comparing the hourly rate. I am making about the same hourly rate today as I was 9 years ago, damn it I am ordering for the top ten on the seniority list.

I have, in the last 15 minutes, said to my wife, lets go to Washington and deliver a letter to the president at the gates with press. I now want everyone who is willing to go to Washington with us to buy a t shirt. I am going to Washington on or before Feb 14, 2015. I am committed to do this, will you join me? What is your pension worth? What else do we have left? Will you join me? I am willing to lead the fight. God help us all. I have already sent the letter, I am going either way. WILL YOU FOLLOW ME?

I WILL GO TO SHARK TANK WITH YOU, I AM COMITTED TO THIS CAUSE.

m876zIi.jpg

How much are you paying per 100 shirts? PM me, I see a real opportunity here.
Elwood is running the $$$$ end from the Caymans, and I am in sales. Cannot disclose sales figures on public web site, but I can tell you after the phantom "dumper" struck in Buffalo a few months back, we sold over 1200 of these at 205 alone !!!!!

I have, in the last 15 minutes, said to my wife, lets go to Washington and deliver a letter to the president at the gates with press. I now want everyone who is willing to go to Washington with us to buy a t shirt. I am going to Washington on or before Feb 14, 2015. I am committed to do this, will you join me? What is your pension worth? What else do we have left? Will you join me? I am willing to lead the fight. God help us all. I have already sent the letter, I am going either way. WILL YOU FOLLOW ME?

I'm already there brother, I'm just a hop and a skip from DC down 95 south. Just remember the the HOV lanes to DC are toll roads with EZ pass.

Semper Fi "Do or Die":usa:

Hey ESP how about an offer to partner up and make the profit go gang green. I like the way you think this could be your retirement just like that.....:greedy dollars:

A pocket for a pen and pro stickers would be nice.