Holland | Yrc to possibly cut 3750 jobs true story here...

Reuters (source of original, FALSE story) is a joke. They obviously dont verify their stuff. On a side note did you see the letter (linked to) on YRC's front page, from the Teamsters? Here is something I found interesting:
"The network integration has the support of YRC Worldwide employees, from drivers and dockworkers, to sales and customer service teams, to technology and office staff."
I know they have to put a positive spin on it for their customers, but come on! I can't think of any Teamsters that are FOR combining and closing terminals, knowing jobs will be cut.

Reuters (source of original, FALSE story) is a joke. They obviously dont verify their stuff. On a side note did you see the letter (linked to) on YRC's front page, from the Teamsters? Here is something I found interesting:
"The network integration has the support of YRC Worldwide employees, from drivers and dockworkers, to sales and customer service teams, to technology and office staff."
I know they have to put a positive spin on it for their customers, but come on! I can't think of any Teamsters that are FOR combining and closing terminals, knowing jobs will be cut.

Except for Jimmy and his cronies.