Holland | YRC to Record Up to $800M Charge in Q4 (AP via Yahoo! Finance)

• Thread starter Jeffs Better Half
  • Start date
2631, I was actually complimenting you on your post. Blue shoe was a symbol on the inside of our older trailers. You don't provide the carrier you work for, so I assumed you were a X-RS man. Sorry for the mix-up. GRIZZ

You don't provide the carrier you work for, so I assumed you were a X-RS man. Sorry for the mix-up. GRIZZ
38 years in the Teamsters & 27 years at Red Star. I was 1 of the lucky Red Star drivers to find another NMFA job at ABF. Red Star was a great job back when it was privately owned. But ABF is the best of the 3 union jobs that I have worked on & they treat me well.

I read it on the internet , so it must be true

overheard it on a conference call, until you can prove me wrong, i would appreciate it if you were not so undermining. i think that some of you forget that those of us here are all working towards the same goal
dgfcby was only asking for a source to verify your claim. what is wrong with that?

Grizz-come on man--

Grizz - he's a one track record. You know that. " Holland ruined us-and I hope and pray that YRC ruins you too "

The same conspiracy story and vandetta from always the same people. Anybody ever tell these guys about the conspiracy theory about curses coming home to roost. These guys better be careful what they wish for.

Grizz - he's a one track record. You know that. " Holland ruined us-and I hope and pray that YRC ruins you too "

The same conspiracy story and vandetta from always the same people. Anybody ever tell these guys about the conspiracy theory about curses coming home to roost. These guys better be careful what they wish for.

Superstar, will you please explain this post. Who is a one track record? If you are refering to me then prove it. This is the only reference I made about Holland.
Everyone knows that Holland was a very successful money making union carrier.
Show me where I ever posted that I blamed Holland for the Red Star shutdown. Show me where I ever posted anything about my wanting ("hope & pray") anything bad to happen to any trucking company, union or nonunion..... I stand by what I posted, so go ahead & dispute it, if you can.
When TNT bought Red Star, one of the 1st things they did was to shut down our biggest moneymaker, the highly profitable Canadian operation....TNT/USF ran Red Star into the ground ruining it. Kind of like what YRC is doing to USF/ New Penn right now.

I do not understand your post. Grizz was saying he liked 2631 post. More then likely because 2631 was not blameing Holland but but instead the Corp. office of USF. And I do not see anywhere in his post where he would like the same to happen to us from YRC.

[QU >I stand by what I posted<
Excellent-you proved my point!
Thanks
Oh No!!! You can't get off that easy. You prove whatever the point was that you were trying to make. Your post was B/S, you can't even explain it, let alone prove whatever it was that you were trying to accuse me of. You have me confused with some other posters & you won't admit it....Now are you going to play games or answer my post #25? Show me where I posted anything untrue in posts #20 or #26.