Yellow | YRC trucking executive ends long-haul commute from Dallas by resigning

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
http://www.kansascity.com/news/business/article116805078.html

uZd5R1D.jpg

YRC Worldwide CEO James Welch (left) makes a point as finance chief Jamie Pierson looks on. Pierson is resigning to take a similar post with a company in the Dallas area where he lives. File photo by The Star
:19:

Checked YRCW stock info page and it shows Jamie still owns 191,981 share''s , so at today price of $12.75 , he's a millionaire , plus that's not counting the thousands of shares he has sold off already ! Hope he enjoys our -15% sacrifice we have done to make him a rich longed haired Hippie Dude !!:cuss:

Yeah it looks suspicious that the cfo resigns right after the henchpins did not get re elected as vice presidents of the union in different regions.I guess JP figured he could no longer get some deals off our backs.OR maybe he was involved in some wrong doings and doesn't want to be dragged in with the rest of them.

Yeah it looks suspicious that the cfo resigns right after the henchpins did not get re elected as vice presidents of the union in different regions.I guess JP figured he could no longer get some deals off our backs.OR maybe he was involved in some wrong doings and doesn't want to be dragged in with the rest of them.

Jamie may be making himself available to President Elect, as Treasury Secretary and personal accountant to the presidency, based on his culinary skills! :lmao:

He looks as though he should have been part of the janitorial staff at some terminal somewhere wiping ::shit:: off the underside of toilet seats.
But. I guess when you can take advantage of a flailing company like yrc why not. Everyone else already has and still are. Get what you can before they chain the gates shut.

business-commerce-christmas_bonus-bonus-corrupt-corporate_culture-bankers-mmon896_low.jpg
Bonus for Jamie , SWEET , and he is already GONE for rest of year , Stephanie Fisher will be doing the funny 4th Qrt numbers game , but kinda thinking there is MORE to this story that will come out down in weeks to come ???? :6788:

I wonder if he'll use yrc to haul all his "parting gifts" to Dallas. I guess that hour long flight got to be a hassle or maybe he knows something we don't?
hmmmmmmm.

Checked YRCW stock info page and it shows Jamie still owns 191,981 share''s , so at today price of $12.75 , he's a millionaire , plus that's not counting the thousands of shares he has sold off already ! Hope he enjoys our -15% sacrifice we have done to make him a rich longed haired Hippie Dude !!:cuss:
Poor under paid Jamie could only afford shipping containers to live in. :violin:
JGiOcsq.jpg

Although Tyson Johnson will still be the freight director.

Although Tyson Johnson will still be the freight director.
Heard that Tyson Johnson is retiring and Gordon Sweeton was offered Johnsons job. Sweeton didn't want the job because he said YRC wasn't going to make it. This rumor came out of 823 which is Sweeton's own local. True Story.