Yellow | Yrc Warn Act Notice Cincinnati

I just looked at the size of that terminal on Google Maps - that is a BIG terminal to close like that. Where the heck is all the traffic going???

Frank
This company doesnt care how big any facility,, look at 251/Toledo, it was bigger and is gone.. No one is exempt from any of these changes.

Toledo, Oh was a big terminal too. Yellow moved the freight to their own dock's and I bet they changed the freight lanes to cover the change.
Shadow, those lanes in and out of Toledo were changed when the merge took place, but at the rate they were taking work out of 251 pre-merge they were slowly changing them unlike 241/Cincy. It took the brain trust to 3-4 years to slowly make Toledo the size it is today..

Shadow, those lanes in and out of Toledo were changed when the merge took place, but at the rate they were taking work out of 251 pre-merge they were slowly changing them unlike 241/Cincy. It took the brain trust to 3-4 years to slowly make Toledo the size it is today..

Correct. When the cutover took place that was the death blow for 251. I never understood what was wrong with Toledo. But with Coldwater, Cleveland, Richfield, and Akron there didn't seem to be a need.