Yellow | YRC Worldwide Reports 2014 Second Quarter Results

These idiots have an excuse for everything except their incompetence!
If they worried as much about moving freight as they do about screwing the workers we might make a profit!
Heck if you want to know how to fill a trailer full come out on the dock and look HIGH & TIGHT big dummy!!
A machine that maximizes the cube in a trailer ROFLMAO!!!
We can't even get people to match bills to the freight and get it right at 511
Skeleton bills , maximizers , PTS, gazillion warning letters and another gazillion greivences , camera for every man and woman on the clock!
And they could care less about moving the customers freight!!!!!
I think everything is going to work out.

Freight dimensioners. Could they have been stored away with all the conveyors and such in a warehouse in Winston-Salem N.C.? From the big Roadway 1994 experiment?

YRC Worldwide Reports 2014 Second Quarter Results (NASDAQ:YRCW)

"However, profitability for the second quarter was negatively impacted by the network not being fully in cycle which resulted in a decrease in productivities, the re-handling of freight and less than optimal use of purchased transportation. The year-over-year decline in profitability can also be attributed to a $7.5 million increase in expense related to bodily injury claims as well as a $2.9 million increase in cargo claims expense when compared to the second quarter of 2013. The increase in our bodily injury claims expense was driven by an increase in outstanding claims and an increase in development of prior year claims that remain unsettled.

:kicking:
I dident think he could make anymore excuses....I was wrong....

Freight dimensioners. Could they have been stored away with all the conveyors and such in a warehouse in Winston-Salem N.C.? From the big Roadway 1994 experiment?
Back then Mud, our freight dimensioner was a 20' slide rule that seemed to work fine.

Kinda like profitability being negatively
impacted yrcw hasn't any profit in so long they wouldn't know it if it fell in their lap.

So why can't they just say it like it is ? Our management team is so incompetent we don't even know who or what to blame .:6781: 1. Poor communication skills
2. Weak leadership capabilities
3. Inability or unwillingness to adapt to change
4. Poor relationship-building skills
5. Ineffective task management
6. Insufficient production
7. Poor developer of others
8. Neglectful of own personal development

Piled on top of the 'slip sheet' forklift attachments that even Home Depot abandoned...

What the heck is a dimensioners?

Is that a new attachment for the forklifts to pack freight tighter in the trailers...............................................

In other news if you look at the bottom of page 2 our next president is shown.........................

Freight Dimensioner:

These will be installed at all break bulk terminals immediately.

The cost could be astronomical, but the results of this high tech tool could revolutionize the freight industry.

So why can't they just say it like it is ? Our management team is so incompetent we don't even know who or what to blame .:6781: 1. Poor communication skills
2. Weak leadership capabilities
3. Inability or unwillingness to adapt to change
4. Poor relationship-building skills
5. Ineffective task management
6. Insufficient production
7. Poor developer of others
8. Neglectful of own personal development

I was thinkin' maybe,

Inability to accept responsibility for poor choices.

Freight Dimensioner:

These will be installed at all break bulk terminals immediately.

The cost could be astronomical, but the results of this high tech tool could revolutionize the freight industry.

These are dangerous and could lead to additional workers comp claims. Careless use of the tape self-retract feature has lead to many pinched finger injuries in the past. New OSHA regulations and training are required before their use can be implemented throughout the system.

These are dangerous and could lead to additional workers comp claims. Careless use of the tape self-retract feature has lead to many pinched finger injuries in the past. New OSHA regulations and training are required before their use can be implemented throughout the system.

Good news is, with the enhanced training required to operate this device safely, an additional wage tier will be implemented.

Those offended by the name of the device may contact HR with suggestions.

Good news is, with the enhanced training required to operate this device safely, an additional wage tier will be implemented.

Those offended by the name of the device may contact HR with suggestions.
It was just announced today that I have been appointed ,Lead freight dimensional facility training instruction engineer, for the entire District 11 area.G-80 is preparing a 53' trailer and sleeper unit loaded with 10 pallets of the " new tool" so I can travel to each terminal.

It was just announced today that I have been appointed ,Lead freight dimensional facility training instruction engineer, for the entire District 11 area.G-80 is preparing a 53' trailer and sleeper unit loaded with 10 pallets of the " new tool" so I can travel to each terminal.
It will be arriving on the CRST truck because it is THAT important!