Yellow | YRC Worldwide to Present at Deutsche Bank and Barclays Investor Conferences

Triplex

Experienced stalker
PREMIUM
Credits
OK, let's hear it from the usual crowd. "Why are they wasting money doing this instead of giving us back our 15%?". Come on now, who's going to be the first?

OVERLAND PARK, Kan., June 03, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YRC Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ:YRCW) today announced that James Welch, Chief Executive Officer, and Jamie Pierson, Chief Financial Officer, will deliver a company presentation at 11:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, June 8, 2016, at the Deutsche Bank 7th Annual Global Industrials and Materials Summit in Chicago, Illinois.

Mr. Pierson will also deliver a company presentation at 12:10 p.m. ET on Thursday, June 9, 2016, at the Barclays High Yield Bond & Syndicated Loan Conference in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

The events will be available to listeners on YRC Worldwide Inc.'s website yrcw.com as live webcasts and as replays for 30 days.

OK, let's hear it from the usual crowd. "Why are they wasting money doing this instead of giving us back our 15%?". Come on now, who's going to be the first?

OVERLAND PARK, Kan., June 03, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YRC Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ:YRCW) today announced that James Welch, Chief Executive Officer, and Jamie Pierson, Chief Financial Officer, will deliver a company presentation at 11:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, June 8, 2016, at the Deutsche Bank 7th Annual Global Industrials and Materials Summit in Chicago, Illinois.

Mr. Pierson will also deliver a company presentation at 12:10 p.m. ET on Thursday, June 9, 2016, at the Barclays High Yield Bond & Syndicated Loan Conference in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

The events will be available to listeners on YRC Worldwide Inc.'s website yrcw.com as live webcasts and as replays for 30 days.
It's the annual meeting of thieves and liars celebrating the great deception that was bestowed upon the working men and women who have lost all that was forged in collective bargaining..

I always thought it was the Pennsylvania Deutsch from around Intercourse, PA.
In my roll as "Don" Vito Corolaonihoffer, The AMISH Gudfatter, From Lancaster County Pennsylvania I have to ask,
Why do you show such disrespect to the Amish? Don't make me get Jebbidia the inforcer to run you through a manure spreader, And spread you out over the back 40!!!

WAZZAMATTERWITOYU'Z? AUCH!!!

In my roll as "Don" Vito Corolaonihoffer, The AMISH Gudfatter, From Lancaster County Pennsylvania I have to ask,
Why do you show such disrespect to the Amish? Don't make me get Jebbidia the inforcer to run you through a manure spreader, And spread you out over the back 40!!!

WAZZAMATTERWITOYU'Z? AUCH!!!

It sounds like you've been spending too much time with Bird-In-Hand. :hide: :lmao: :hilarious: :hysterical:

I will have you know, Wong and I are on our way to Chicago in the gold hotel to present Welch with a trailer load of golf balls.

I will have you know, Wong and I are on our way to Chicago in the gold hotel to present Welch with a trailer load of golf balls.
Are they loose-loaded in a 20 year old Yellow pup with three bald tires and only half the lights working? I passed a Reimer driver at a truck stop that said he heard the company could only afford used golf balls for Jamie, so they scooped them out of the water traps and shovelled a trailer full of them!

I heard it from a road driver, so it must be true!

Trip , ok I'll be the 1st to say it wasting our -15% on a Deutsche bank big party event & 1st class airline tickets and on Beer & dancer's !! and rumor has it that , Jamie & Welch & Hoffa , own 15% of Deutsche Bank !!!:stirthepot:

Last edited:

There used to be a golf driving range next to the Manchester, NH terminal some years ago. When I ran there on the weekends the yard was full of golf balls. I used to gather up bunches and give them to my golfing friends for practice.

Are they loose-loaded in a 20 year old Yellow pup with three bald tires and only half the lights working? I passed a Reimer driver at a truck stop that said he heard the company could only afford used golf balls for Jamie, so they scooped them out of the water traps and shovelled a trailer full of them!

I heard it from a road driver, so it must be true!
Actually, we are hauling them loose in a hopper bottom trailer, with bald tires.Easier to unload.