New Penn | yrc

And then you can explain to your children that daddy doesn't have a job or health insurance, but damn it daddy stood strong. Great advice.........

Daddy may not have a job but at least daddy showed them a little something about having a spine and standing your ground. Then again daddy could be like you and just roll over.

And then you can explain to your children that daddy doesn't have a job or health insurance, but damn it daddy stood strong. Great advice.........

just get the feeling that all you guys cowering in the corner must be yellow roadway lifers. so afraid of what horrors await you if you were to have to stop suckling on mama yrc. to me, it says alot about your self worth, or lack thereof. freight ain't the end all be all, there are other teamster industries out there, not alot right now, but they're there. plenty of stuff out there to drive other than a smelly, stinky, beat up volvo. heard this stuff before, usually from guys who never worked anywhere but where they're at... very sad!

This is just like contract time, when the side walk WE ALL STRIKE waiting for both to rework things. What is the difference this time? The vote was taken and NO was their answer. I thought being a teamster meant sticking together threw thick and thin. If they are going down WE TEAMSTERS can't stop the sinking ship, only the mismanagement can.

The line in the sand has been drawn for me, it's what I worked for my whole life. A lot of people keep saying " the fight will be later, just vote yes". Well TEAMSTER BROTHERS the fight is NOW, THERE IS NO TOMMORROW! We will NEVER get back which we have worked so hard to get, let alone have Yrc or the IBT take away in a instant. For those that beleive that you are delusional, it's not going to happen. There are some men who RISE to the occasion, others falter because they wouldn't take a stand. We have nothing to fear but fear itself. I'm just glad that I didn't live back in the 1930's to 1940's because at least they had the courage to stand up for the unknown.

Go ahead then. Stand you ground and accept what comes with that. Call me what you want like a bunch of children. I've moved on and found a new job, so I could care less what happens with YRC. But one thing is for sure. My family comes first. Never will I let my pride stand in the way of that. Apparently you guys think it's ok to put pride over family.....to each their own. Good luck with what ever happens.

funny thing is everyone forgets how they got where they are now..who suffered to allow them to have this...just like everything these days..me, me me.......thank god the boys back then sttod up for wht they believed in........dont say they didnt have families, kids...

they had guts and balls..

funny thing is everyone forgets how they got where they are now..who suffered to allow them to have this...just like everything these days..me, me me.......thank god the boys back then sttod up for wht they believed in........dont say they didnt have families, kids...

they had guts and balls..
Well said. I still remember having to live off what we raised on the farm while my dad was on strike in the late 60's or early 70's to get what my fine teamster brothers have scwanderd away because they live on credit as much as yellow, and are to afraid to stand up now. HOPE YOUR EXPENSIVE HOUSE AND TOYS ARE WORTH YOUR DIGNITY!:ranting2: