Yellow | Yrcw 13d-1 sec filing

I just read it and it shows rima semvest mgmt llc bought 757,104 and and semvest master fund lp bought 709,009 shares

You know if traded on the open market, YRCW did not get that money, right? the sellers of the stock got the $$ the buyuer paid

IMO, the interesting part is that there are investors willing to spend millions of dollars on stock in a company that is closing the doors in 19 days. Maybe they know something?

Actually those LLC companies may be owned by YRCW as a seperate entity.With the way this company hides stuff off shore and even in states that have Secretive tax shelters.That these investment companies are the despensory of YRCw.Like i always say..put up or shut up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Nobody in their right mind would hide money in our stock.........................

If YRCW owned those LLC's they would be listed in the annual report, public corporations can not hide ownership of other public corporations.

Actually those LLC companies may be owned by YRCW as a seperate entity.With the way this company hides stuff off shore and even in states that have Secretive tax shelters.That these investment companies are the despensory of YRCw.Like i always say..put up or shut up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Does Harry Wilson keep his money in those off-shore accounts you keep talking about? :bananapartyhat:

I believe that this is just a requirement to report to the SEC of how many shares they own for the IRS to probably be able to Tax. I don't see anything stating they bought it today or how much they paid.

They bought it and probably are shorting it. Stocks can go down and still make money

Do you folks really understand how shorting a stock works? First off, you DO NOT BUY shares if you expect the price to drop!! Duh!!!

When you short stock you sell shares you don't own (they are borrowed from a broker, etc.) with the expectation that when their price drops you can then buy them at a lower price to replace the shares you borrowed.

Don't quit your day jobs! :smile:

And when lots of people are shorting, you can't find share to 'borrow', so the broker may limit short selling.

To finish the process, now that you sold (short), say at $19, and borrowed shares, you buy it back later when it drops to $12, to clear your short position, and you made $7 a share on a stock that was declining.