New Penn | YRCW Chinese fire drill

时事政治 情感交流 科学技术 其它=YRCW is a buy

They might post a $1.71 a share loss this quarter. Anything you could do to help?

Remember the 2nd quarter was just about the same estimate and YRCW lost 300 million instead of the 100 million that was estimated. Your going with the average estimate of losses. Since YRCW has manage to exceed every analyst estimate for the last 6 quarters, I am thinking about 2.50 a share to 2.80 a share loss.
The only help I could give is hope a giant sink hole swallows up the YRCW headquarters with all the rocket scientists inside.

I hear you. I was talking about next Q. Most analysts had a forecast of $1.71 loss a share but Zollars tripled it but he did say there would be no write downs of that magnitude going forward. He is not about painting a rosy picture. If he does not show some kind a profit next Q...[/QUOTE
]

Joe in this post he has to show some kind of profit or???? Now in this post you call for over a 100 million dollar lose.. Which is it? you post so much you don't remember half of what you wrote

Remember the 2nd quarter was just about the same estimate and YRCW lost 300 million instead of the 100 million that was estimated. Your going with the average estimate of losses. Since YRCW has manage to exceed every analyst estimate for the last 6 quarters, I am thinking about 2.50 a share to 2.80 a share loss.
The only help I could give is hope a giant sink hole swallows up the YRCW headquarters with all the rocket scientists inside.

I hear you. I was talking about next Q. Most analysts had a forecast of $1.71 loss a share but Zollars tripled it but he did say there would be no write downs of that magnitude going forward. He is not about painting a rosy picture. If he does not show some kind a profit next Q...[/QUOTE
]

Joe in this post he has to show some kind of profit or????
Now in this post you call for over a 100 million dollar lose..
Which is it? you post so much you don't remember half of what you wrote

I'm not calling for a loss. The $1.71 a share loss was an estimate of a Wall St analyst. It's hard to believe the loss could be that high after all the slashing. But to be realistic you can't expect them to go from a $300m + loss to a profit in one quarter. One could go to jail for painting a roseola picture