Yellow | YRCW FOR SALE.......?HOW IS YOUR GERMAN?....CAN YOU SAY NEW OWNERS....DHL??????

prochauffer

TB Lurker
Credits
SNAP BACK CLAUSE COMES INTO FOCUS HERE WITH PENSION PAYMENTS PAID IN FULL.......WORD ON THE BIG ROAD IS COMING SOON TO A LOCAL NEAR YOU.CHANGES IN MANAGEMENT THROUGH OUT THE COMPANY ARE SOON TO BE SEEN.MAYBE NEW ROOFS AND NEW POPCORN MACHINES,SHOE SHINE POLISHERS,NEW LEASE TRUCKS AT VOLVO,DUBLIN VA.THE POSSIBILITIES ARE LOOKING UP FOR THOUSANDS OF YRCW EMPLOYEES WHO HAVE GIVEN YEARS OF FAITHFUL SERVICE AND DEDICATION TO THE TRUCKING INDUSTRY

SNAP BACK CLAUSE COMES INTO FOCUS HERE WITH PENSION PAYMENTS PAID IN FULL.......WORD ON THE BIG ROAD IS COMING SOON TO A LOCAL NEAR YOU.CHANGES IN MANAGEMENT THROUGH OUT THE COMPANY ARE SOON TO BE SEEN.MAYBE NEW ROOFS AND NEW POPCORN MACHINES,SHOE SHINE POLISHERS,NEW LEASE TRUCKS AT VOLVO,DUBLIN VA.THE POSSIBILITIES ARE LOOKING UP FOR THOUSANDS OF YRCW EMPLOYEES WHO HAVE GIVEN YEARS OF FAITHFUL SERVICE AND DEDICATION TO THE TRUCKING INDUSTRY

I feel so much better!

You didn't accidentally read a post from 2007 did you?

wer bei klarem Verstand dieses Stück Scheiße bon jour kaufen würde

I learned a bit of the universal language after spending four years in the USMC. "Hey, I love you no sh.."

Must be time for the Holiday rumors already......................
lol.gif

This got around fast. Was told this last evening @ 1800, by our #2 man. An acquaintance of my wife's, lost his job in Newark, NJ. when they shut down their ground operation in the USA. He's been with Fed-Ex Freight since. I have heard that they,[dhl] does want to get back into ground in the US again, so, who really can say. It's another wait and see.

This got around fast. Was told this last evening @ 1800, by our #2 man. An acquaintance of my wife's, lost his job in Newark, NJ. when they shut down their ground operation in the USA. He's been with Fed-Ex Freight since. I have heard that they,[dhl] does want to get back into ground in the US again, so, who really can say. It's another wait and see.

good, maybe its true then...

I feel so much better!
Makes ya feel all fuzzy inside, doesn't it.. Maybe that's what the big meeting in KC was all about.. I sure hope they get the TM down here on their hit list, everything that comes outta that guy's mouth is how good he is and how everyone else is so much lower than himself...... He lies quite a bit too...

Makes ya feel all fuzzy inside, doesn't it.. Maybe that's what the big meeting in KC was all about.. I sure hope they get the TM down here on their hit list, everything that comes outta that guy's mouth is how good he is and how everyone else is so much lower than himself...... He lies quite a bit too...
If you don't here a good rumor by noon , start one ,so yeah heard DHL was at the BIG meetings in KC !!!!! LOL !!!!