Yellow | YRCW Freight Updates

What's the deal with the last sentence? Are they trying to remind us that we aren't even 1% anymore? Sounds like the contract as the Union appears to be selling this again. I think $$Bill has something on Tyson. I would think that they should come off neutrally but they don't. I think I'm starting to believe the conspiarcy theories I read here.

Guess we have to wait for the accutal numbers too.

ok IBT thats about enough of the secrets . lets us know what way our lifes are headed.

So what is your take on this KK?

It means they have come to an agreement, that will be taken to the Local two man committee on 12/3.

It will be presented to the Locals, and the Locals will (Iam Sure) take the agreement to the members and present it to them, and then a ratification vote will take place next month to take the cuts, or tell them no.

I will not be able to make it next week due to my legs....I aint about to travel to Scottsdale, AZ in a wheelchair....I have enough trouble getting through TSA as it is, but we will be on a conference call that evening with our BAs to go over it.

If at that time I can get it posted I will......KK

It means they have come to an agreement, that will be taken to the Local two man committee on 12/3.

It will be presented to the Locals, and the Locals will (Iam Sure) take the agreement to the members and present it to them, and then a ratification vote will take place next month to take the cuts, or tell them no.

I will not be able to make it next week due to my legs....I aint about to travel to Scottsdale, AZ in a wheelchair....I have enough trouble getting through TSA as it is, but we will be on a conference call that evening with our BAs to go over it.

If at that time I can get it posted I will......KK
thanks KK, appreciate all you do for us...