Yellow | yrcw hiring

jlb

TB Lurker
Credits
yrcw is hiring , with a 2500.00 sign on bonus ,. go to careerbuilder.com and under yrcw glenmoore. they are hiring . looks like the restructure plan is picking or giving the freight to glenmoore. why wouldnt you use what you have . ,instead of giving away 2500.00 just wondering.

yrcw is hiring , with a 2500.00 sign on bonus ,. go to careerbuilder.com and under yrcw glenmoore. they are hiring . looks like the restructure plan is picking or giving the freight to glenmoore. why wouldnt you use what you have . ,instead of giving away 2500.00 just wondering.
Why do you think that is, driver? Because, once everyone starts getting flagged with equipment violations from the DOT/CSA 2010 Inspections. More people will be forced to leave YRC to go and work somewhere else, just to protect their driving record, also to get away from operating old and unsafe equipment. YRC Glenmore has fairly new equipment.

Why do you think that is, driver? Because, once everyone starts getting flagged with equipment violations from the DOT/CSA 2010 Inspections. More people will be forced to leave YRC to go and work somewhere else, just to protect their driving record, also to get away from operating old and unsafe equipment. YRC Glenmore has fairly new equipment.

That we bought for them - your welcome

Really?? I am out here on the road. All is see is junk they are driving.

With the exception of our laid off people, YRC only needs to hire one brand new person from the outside in 2011, and that's a replacement for Dollar Bill.

Yrcw and Holland ,Noew Penn have tried to hire BUT nobody will apply, as with the 15% giveback and NEVER getting on the board, why should they ???plus with our DEBT of $1.06 BILLION dollars would you ?????

I am pretty sure they have conditions on the sign on bonus. Probably have to stay a year to get it all and if you quit before a year have to pay it back. All they are doing is paying drivers less than they could to come up with the bonus money. Just like all benefits, the driver is paying for them with less wages.

glenmore was brokedown, I saw their so called new equipment repainted and noone wanted to use it cause it was all junk. as to why they are amping back up, just seems like another way to hide the money, It's busier at yrc right now than i have seen it for about a year and a half, who knows what they got in their pocket

Glenmoore has better trucks then yellow roadway ever had

Since you say "ever", I was just wondering how far back do you go? I started driving for Roadway in 1975 and I can tell you without reservation that the above statement is idiotic, and quite frankly, childish.

I can tell you what is childish and that is glenmoore getting the shaft in Dallas and Kansas city because why c_y babies at 41 so laid off yellow and roadway guys got laid off again brother hood right

Since you say "ever", I was just wondering how far back do you go? I started driving for Roadway in 1975 and I can tell you without reservation that the above statement is idiotic, and quite frankly, childish.

Yea those C900 477 Ford gas engines where top of the line:LMAO:

Glen Moore drives crap. All otr companies give you a sign on bonus if you have experience. Glen Moore pays more per mile than the other otr carriers also. BUT no matter how you look at it, otr is nothing more than a pimp game.

Hey Spaghetti many of the Glen Moore drivers wish they had newer equipment I used to drive for them 2006 and older until I told them good by couldnt stand the picking up the the LTL freight but I guess the Teamster didnt mind giving it to Gleen Moore. They had to help YRC survive. They sure helped them survive bent you boys over and shoved right up your Gas pipe so glad to be out of there. Any way good luck to you all.There is life after YRC a much better one

Yea those C900 477 Ford gas engines where top of the line:LMAO:

I wouldn't know about that, I was linehaul. As far as the city goes back then it really didn't matter as long as it could move a trailer it was good enough because most peddle runs were all short hops between stops. That was back when we made things in this country.