Yellow | YRCW Stock???

md_emory

TB Lurker
Credits
Do you guys notice that our stock is constantly rising - the other day we were at 15 and now it is up to 19.03 - up almost 7 % each day - check it out

Josh

I heard on a local radio spot for a broker, that all the freight stocks seem to be going up. He noted JBHunt, R&L, and a couple of others in general.

oops. Your right. Umm, I was just waking up when I heard it. And I'm on a personal vaca right now, ie not working. Coming out of concrete and never did freight before(just got class A) just so you know I'm NOT a union basher. But, he did say that freight profits were up. If I get the call, I may run with it. The economy was making me nervous, as I couldn't do a winter layoff. Denver area seems to be running pretty good, though.

can anyone, anyone, anyone please

please please tell me hmmm hmmm hmmm what yrcw stock is doing now? this minute? and please please please tell me that you are not going to go to conway forum to get the information. I have it but I would like to know if anyone else does? SAWEEET!!!

dum da dum dum

please please tell me hmmm hmmm hmmm what yrcw stock is doing now? this minute? and please please please tell me that you are not going to go to conway forum to get the information. I have it but I would like to know if anyone else does? SAWEEET!!!
I own :funky::biglaugh::hysterical::1036316054:YRCW stock and am doing summer salts right now!!!