Holland | YRCW stock

Jon46514

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone have a printable copy of the agreement we for our stock from YRCW. I have nothing that says our stock is converted into cash, then handed to the Teamster 401k plan??

I view my shares that was converted to stock weekly at prudential.com. As far as paper work I can't help.

Griz

I view my shares that was converted to stock weekly at prudential.com. As far as paper work I can't help.

I was just trying to find where they had the right to take our shares, and force us to join the Teamster 401K. I understood the shares could not be sold until 2015? Now we have this fund and if you look your shares change month to month? I just don't get it??

Figure these folks out, good luck with that. They make this crap stock impossible to follow. I think of this stock as if it was a slot machine, you may get lucky, but more than likely its a loss.

WOW WOW WOW Back up the truck boys.
we were given stock options early on in the MOU which after the reverse splits ended up with a strike price of $3600 dollars if stock were to get there then you could exercise option and cash them in.
We then were given shares of stock that were put in 401 K plan which you can sell and roll over in to another investment, if you are old enough I believe you can sell and get money. I will post number and web site.

You can sell your shares anytime, I sold mine over a year ago. They will change in price several times a day. Do not get hung up on Teamsters 401K THE TEAMSTERS DO NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER YOUR MONEY AND CAN NOT TAKE IT.They set the guidelines and rules you can pick where to put your money and can change it when you want. I have tried to convince several men this and they do not believe call Prudential and ask them or your tax man. The best thing the young guys can do is start saving now.