Holland | YRCW Sues Former President Of Holland

that's typical of YRC,let's spend 2 or 300,000 on lawyers for a few months or a year,but we will show him and maybe we'll get our 75,000 back!!!

it wasn't long ago everyone was complaing about the other companies stealing our freight and how yrcw should do something. now we're complaining that they're spending money. i say if they had an agreement and it was broke go for it. it's not so much about the 75,000 but to send a message to other companies that this won't be tolerated. plus if yrcw wins they could also have r&l pay their legal fees plus recoup money for any lost business.

Use your brain, maybe , wouldn't you think the lawsuit is to stop the lowballing on the 3000 accounts. DA

If I remember right, Bob Z. (R&L Pres.) is the one that was forced to leave Holland after he had "inappropriate contact with an employee" at a hotel.

By the way, he took several people from Holland with him when he left. (or shortly after) He took Ann (safety dept.), Marshall D. (region operations mgr.), Vice pres. of sales. (who was making his rounds mysteriously, three days before he resigned), Mark B. (Big shooter at Holland, now Vice Pres. at R&L) And I'm sure there are many more.

We were told that Bob Z. was making the top sales reps for each area at Holland, big job offers to jump over to R&L. But, they were required to give him customer information to verify that they could generate major revenue for R&L, BEFORE he even offered them the job.

If I remember right, Bob Z. (R&L Pres.) is the one that was forced to leave Holland after he had "inappropriate contact with an employee" at a hotel.

He's the one that asked his girlfriend to marry him after indulging in to much liquid refreshment. :guiness: The main issue with his actions, was that this occurred at a major YRCW event, in front of all of the YRCW big shots. They weren't impressed with his business performance or lack of respect he showed to everyone in attendance. He was there to deliver a business report but instead acted like a kid in high school behind the bleachers with his girlfriend.

Zimmermann...? the fired drunk?

:biglaugh: Hey, isn't this the same yahoo that went on a bender in vegas and proposed to his secretary on stage in vegas?? WoW! He gotta job at R&L? :duh::biglaugh:biglaugh: