Yellow | YRCW Terminated From Central States Pension Fund

Ladies and Gentlmen,
We are "funded" by the FEDERAL RESERVE.
YRCW, JB Hunt, NEW PENN, UPS, ..., all are measuring their $$$/pensions/401K's, with FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES (frn's).
There is no foundation, FRN's are speculation.
What happens when your $100.00 FRN buys half a loaf of bread? This pension thing is a NOTICE. The problenm is not YRCW. The problem is lying theiving elected shyster government.
No corporation or human is safe within this FEDERAL RESERVE fraud.

AUDIT THE FED, HB 1207, S 608.

Campaign For Liberty — Home

Stock up, your neighbor is going to need your help...

Adjustable benefits

I wonder how long it will be before Central States apply penalties on adjustable benefits.This is going to be painful to those who resigned there Jobs. In situation 50yrs old my 2000.00 becomes 200.00/6%x15yrs.=90% Wonder if I can file a Greivance to get Job back?:biglaugh:

I wonder how long it will be before Central States apply penalties on adjustable benefits.This is going to be painful to those who resigned there Jobs. In situation 50yrs old my 2000.00 becomes 200.00/6%x15yrs.=90% Wonder if I can file a Greivance to get Job back?:biglaugh:

Next set of concessions will have you making more on retirement, even after the 6% hit. :nutkick:

PS Ya I'm being stupid again

C.S.

CONTRIBUTION-BASED PENSION: The Contribution-Based Pension
is a monthly pension benefit payable at age 65, and is equal to 1% of all
contributions paid on the Participant’s behalf on and after January 1,
2004, plus 2% of all employer contributions paid on the Participant’s
behalf on and after January 1, 1986 through December 31, 2003, plus
any pre-1986 credit which is determined using a formula defined in the
January 1, 1985 Pension Plan. The amount of the benefit is reduced by
1/2% per month for each month prior to age 65 at the time of retirement,
with a minimum retirement age of 57.

Adjustable rate

CONTRIBUTION-BASED PENSION: The Contribution-Based Pension
is a monthly pension benefit payable at age 65, and is equal to 1% of all
contributions paid on the Participant’s behalf on and after January 1,
2004, plus 2% of all employer contributions paid on the Participant’s
behalf on and after January 1, 1986 through December 31, 2003, plus
any pre-1986 credit which is determined using a formula defined in the
January 1, 1985 Pension Plan. The amount of the benefit is reduced by
1/2% per month for each month prior to age 65 at the time of retirement,
with a minimum retirement age of 57.

I understand all of this but the BIG QUESTION is how long wiil it be before the above is put in place and Adjustable Rate Benefits eliminated (12 checks will set you FREE appendix "M" PPA of 2006)

I understand all of this but the BIG QUESTION is how long wiil it be before the above is put in place and Adjustable Rate Benefits eliminated (12 checks will set you FREE appendix "M" PPA of 2006)

I was told by the director of pension benefits anyone who is drawing that just retired has nothing to worry about for 18 months, then if yrc does not re-enter into central states on jan 1 20011 then you will be reduced......so enjoy the next 18 months..........:TR10driving03:

Does not make sense!

I was told by the director of pension benefits anyone who is drawing that just retired has nothing to worry about for 18 months, then if yrc does not re-enter into central states on jan 1 20011 then you will be reduced......so enjoy the next 18 months..........:TR10driving03:
This Director needs to put out some paper because what you say he said isn't what PPA act of 2006 says and if any of this ends up at the Courthouse it will all be hearsay also known as bullshit. There has to be more to this Concession Agreement than the MOU. The Director says 18mos. and YRCW resumes payments, The PPA of 2006 reads 12mos. This lack of solid information is a JOKE (not laughing) when you consider they have a fidicuary duty to the Members

How about the delegates and union official that are getting 2 0 3 pensions and the funds comes out of the teamsters fund,the pension won't last long 2 or 3 years at must before the feds get involved and make it worst.guess we have to go back to work, to maintain a decent standart of living,of course if we go back to work in the trade,the union will penalized you or try to freeze your pension.