Yellow | YRCW upgraded

Ahhhhhh, isn't Capitalism wonderful. While many of us grace the unemployment lines, the Z-meister will be credited with "Bringing the company together" and make millions bonuses and options.

I just wonder if Yellow was making RECORD PROFITS and the democrats were trying to punish yrc with a windfall profit tax would the teamsters still support the democratic candidate? Think about it.

Ahhhhhh, isn't Capitalism wonderful. While many of us grace the unemployment lines, the Z-meister will be credited with "Bringing the company together" and make millions bonuses and options.

IF YOU were the ceo what would you do differently

Capitalism is wonderful. What do you want communism?

IF YOU were the ceo what would you do differently

LOL, I wouldn't make a great CEO. I'm to much of a softy.

TRUE STORY I had a bunch of employees working under me once. Since my incentives were tied into their performance, I painstakingly took time to teach them how to maximize their income honestly. They were averaging 2 to 2.5 times a wage enjoyed by people in similar positions. Would ya believe it, instead of thanking me for making them capable of increasing their income so much, they got together and tried to get me fired. They freely admitted, when busted lying, they wanted to try and get some of the money I was making and figured if some dummy got my job, they could.

How many titles ?

Let's see, Mr. vwaggs says he is too soft to be CEO, but wants to be in charge of communism.? That would make him benevolent dictator moderator reduced overhead expense arrogant fool! Why don't we have the Queen Mum knight him and be done with it?:biglaugh:

TRUE STORY I had a bunch of employees working under me once. Since my incentives were tied into their performance, I painstakingly took time to teach them how to maximize their income honestly. They were averaging 2 to 2.5 times a wage enjoyed by people in similar positions. Would ya believe it, instead of thanking me for making them capable of increasing their income so much, they got together and tried to get me fired. They freely admitted, when busted lying, they wanted to try and get some of the money I was making and figured if some dummy got my job, they could.
This quote is eerily similiar to people wanting a piece of the oil companies jobs (money). What is the incentive for a person today to be successful? You try to make a lot of money and when you do Hillary wants to give it away for you! I'm just glad that were company drivers because the basic business mindset is lacking big time on this site. Obviously, not all, just some!! It just boggles my mind when I here politicians talking about how a company should share there profits with the people of America. Huh!! Lets say I owned a convenience store and profited $200,000 a year. does that mean I should give 50k to my neighbor that only made 25k? :tongue0002: I take the risk and work hard, I get the profits! Same goes for oil companies, it's just a bigger scale.:chairshot::chairshot:

LOL, this is funny v. I wouldn't make a good CEO because I would be too much of a hard///. I could go into the terminal I retired from and increase profits significantly in about two weeks, but I would have a bunch of Teamsters and managers hating my guts. Some would just be glad to finally see someone enforce the rules fairly, but others would hate the idea of actually having to earn their pay.

Anyway I hope this prognosticator is right. But I just love how some analyst can make these predictions when nobody knows what the hell is even going to happen tomorrow, let alone three months from now.

Let's see, Mr. vwaggs says he is too soft to be CEO, but wants to be in charge of communism.? That would make him benevolent dictator moderator reduced overhead expense arrogant fool! Why don't we have the Queen Mum knight him and be done with it?:biglaugh:

Hmmmm, That would make me:

His Lordship, The benevolent dictator moderator reduced overhead expense arrogant fool!!! I don't think it would fit my tag line. :duh:

LOL, this is funny v. I wouldn't make a good CEO because I would be too much of a hard///. I could go into the terminal I retired from and increase profits significantly in about two weeks, but I would have a bunch of Teamsters and managers hating my guts. Some would just be glad to finally see someone enforce the rules fairly, but others would hate the idea of actually having to earn their pay.

I could do that also if need be Larry. Then I'd go and ruin my great reputation by collecting donations for food baskets.

what fight?

Proof of what??? Proof the shares were upgraded? Proof that communism exists? Proof of capitalism? Proof that Larry Retired is a hard /// and vwaggs is a softy? WHAT?

What are all of you talking //// for? Put your proof out so we can unite for the fight.

What fight are you talking about????

The fight was 2 months ago, we lost by 67%.
Now we are trying to assemble voluntary worker for trash pickup, so we can pick up the pieces and restart our lives elsewhere.

Ah yes, another one of these fng's coming in here and telling us what a bunch of dumb a**es we are and how we need to get our sh** together. Who do you call? The ECI's!

Mr. Funny Man

What fight are you talking about????

The fight was 2 months ago, we lost by 67%.
Now we are trying to assemble voluntary worker for trash pickup, so we can pick up the pieces and restart our lives elsewhere.

Hey V....i disagree with you about 80% of the time but you are a VERY HUMUROUS FELLOW I do have to admit....Makes me laugh at loud, sincerly.....keep it up, i need it :biglaugh: