Yellow | YRCW Violates "Equal Sacrifice" Provisions Of MOU?!

Consider yourself lucky then, as you will get all the money paid into your retirement.4000 a year into ny pension fund only increases annual service credit by 11 dollars......what a joke, give ME the money in a 401, and it will do great!
But we are not getting credit for years worked whe the money is going to a 401K rather have credit to retire earlier than going to the 401k since were not getting credited most of us have to wait till 65 to retire now

"During the Non-Permanent Pension Contribution Termination Period" (the time period when NO contributions were made to union employees) how does anyone see ambiguity in that quote? The language is from 2009. It is specific to the time it was adopted. Once YRCW resumed our (25%) pension contribution, the prohibition on contributing to non-union 401k plans CEASED! Many don't like it, it doesn't matter. There is no violation of the CURRENT MOU.
bigtruk_usa likes this!!!

unless you have not been paying attention to what is going to happen to retirees or maybe you never want to be one yourself .you would understand that any one with time in and collecting should be concerned with this type of bs but of course keep voting yes and working until death

i have had a few tell me on another board that they have gotten no time credit for the 2 years they didnt pay and only partial since

This is roughly twenty cents an hour from my calculations. Whether we are union or non union we are all on the same team. Go ahead and take your shots and call me what you want but it is the truth. There are good union and non union families in this company and all deserve the best retirement the company can afford. We all depend on each other and we are making headway together. I am for one happy that I have my job after all we have gone through.

Orioles (where I was born) 8, Ridge Sox 2. Final. Players prob had to monitor their cursing. Normally crowd noise drowns it out. Record crowd of Zero. This weekend, Orioles are home team, in Tampa...
I wonder if they sold any Ridge Sox bags of popcorn?

I thought it was easy to understand.
No one understands things as you do. Plus he's in 710, not your pension.

In my case, for instance (CSPF), I have three letters in the past 4 years saying I can draw my promised amount at age 62 . one this year saying not til 65. Your pension may be staying the same, but many are changing. Hourly, it seems...

No one understands things as you do. Plus he's in 710, not your pension.

In my case, for instance (CSPF), I have three letters in the past 4 years saying I can draw my promised amount at age 62 . one this year saying not til 65. Your pension may be staying the same, but many are changing. Hourly, it seems...
And your point is? :shrug:

Neither of you are CURRENTLY employed at ANY YRCW company. And I find that to be HYSTERICAL that you would EVEN broach the subject of WHO has the right to express opinions on the current state of YRCW's Teamsters.
I disagree. Because YRC is
not making full contributions into the "multi employer" pension plans,it effects everyone in that plan! So yes people have a right to their opinion if it directly effects them concerning the current state of the pension plans!

I disagree. Because YRC is
not making full contributions into the "multi employer" pension plans,it effects everyone in that plan! So yes people have a right to their opinion if it directly effects them concerning the current state of the pension plans!
Tell that to abfer then, please. It will affect me soon...

What I know is you mentioned that two who don't work for yrc. And that you're fixated with me in particular, and you don't work there. So its logical that you mean you and I...
In your mind. Carry on.

I find it sad and ironic how two 'men' who don't even work for YRC can dominate the forum. Obviously you have no lives and need your fix. There is no use in trying to explain it to you because you will never get it but others see it for what it is. Carry on.

Dominate the forum? How can anyone "dominate" a forum when each and everyone here has exactly the same ability to connect to this site via the Internet and each and everyone has a keyboard and the ability to compose and post an intelligent message? Or are you accusing some of us of "dominating" simply because you yourself lack the ability to post anything meaningful and you're jealous of those who do? Maybe that's the real issue isn't it? Poor baby. :crybaby: