Yellow | YRCW....What Lies Ahead

Yes I have adobe.I am not on dial up.Will not load.
I just went back and clicked the link on your quote about the link and it worked there too. Sometimes Adobe takes a minute to fire up and open the pdf. Just give it a chance. Go get a beer or something and when you come back it will be open!! Rightch-on

guess it was a joke when i got the update about there being the worse virus in microsoft history attached to that video

Here's my take on that report posted by K.K.Opinions are like arse holes,everyone has one!

Pretty much the way I saw it mopar.
Was a very interesting read but it is filled with personal speculation and assumtions.
Also seems to have missed the fact that ABF is not really in bad shape now! Made a lot of negative comparisons but thier results seem to have come out on the positive side....now how could they have missed that!?!

Excellent post. Very interesting read. YRCW closed at $9.91 today. It's going to be a long difficult road that we all must endure to survive.

KK's post was a clear window into what WALL STREET thinks.....It matters not what anybody from Dollar Bill right on down to you and I think. Look at the progression of the ABF/Carolina merger, it was a good 3 years before they were able to breathe without water going up their noses.....I agree about there being enough doom and gloom here on the ground but when the people that control the money start to squeek, you really have to wonder when enough is going to be enough for them.

KK's post was a clear window into what WALL STREET thinks.....It matters not what anybody from Dollar Bill right on down to you and I think. Look at the progression of the ABF/Carolina merger, it was a good 3 years before they were able to breathe without water going up their noses.....I agree about there being enough doom and gloom here on the ground but when the people that control the money start to squeek, you really have to wonder when enough is going to be enough for them.

Allot of different forces at work here and all I am trying to point out is that this is just one opinion or report that is indeed from a financial investment company whose interests are very different than ours. I believe at present time there really is no clear window into wall street and the current coruption and turmoil there is all the proof that anyone could possibly need to justify that statment.
It was an interesting report but not very conclusive at all and Im still trying to figure out exactly what the hell thier recomandation was (buy,hold,sell?)
I did read on a little deeper however and found this! Take a read.....I think its of equal interest.

"YRC Worldwide Announces Redemption of Notes

9:02a ET October 3 '08 PR Newswire

YRC Worldwide Inc. (Nasdaq: YRCW) announced today that on October 2, 2008 the company drew down $325 million on its senior revolving credit facility, which matures August 17, 2012. The company plans to use the funds to redeem all of the outstanding $225 million 8.25% senior notes due December 1, 2008 and its entire outstanding $100 million 6.5% senior notes due May 1, 2009. The redemption of the notes is scheduled for November 3, 2008.

"Given the unrest in the credit markets, we believe it is in the best interest of YRC to satisfy these maturities early," stated Bill Zollars, Chairman, President and CEO of YRC Worldwide. "Our current financial condition is solid; and with no further note maturities until 2010, we are well positioned to weather this economic environment."

As the note redemptions and the draw on the senior revolving credit facility will occur in the same quarterly reporting period, the company does not expect these specific actions to have an affect on its aggregate outstanding indebtedness at the end of the fourth quarter 2008. The company expects to remain in full compliance with all terms of its credit agreement. After taking into account the October 2, 2008 draw, the company has nearly $400 million of borrowing capacity remaining under its credit facilities. In addition, these redemptions will satisfy all of the company's significant maturities through March 2010.

This news release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Words such as "expect(s)", "believe(s)", "will", "plan(s)" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements.

The company's actual future results could differ materially from those projected in such forward-looking statements because of a number of factors, including (among others) inflation, inclement weather, price and availability of fuel, sudden changes in the cost of fuel or the index upon which the company bases its fuel surcharge, competitor pricing activity, expense volatility, including (without limitation) expense volatility due to changes in rail service or pricing for rail service, ability to capture cost reductions, including (without limitation) those cost reduction opportunities arising from acquisitions, changes in equity and debt markets, a downturn in general or regional economic activity, effects of a terrorist attack, labor relations, including (without limitation), the impact of work rules, work stoppages, strikes or other disruptions, any obligations to multi-employer health, welfare and pension plans, wage requirements and employee satisfaction, and the risk factors that are from time to time included in the company's reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including the company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2007.

The company's expectation regarding its compliance with the company's credit agreement is only the company's expectation regarding such compliance. The ability of the company to comply with the terms of its credit agreement could be affected by a number of factors, including (among others) the factors identified in the preceding paragraph, the timing of the company's cash receipts and expenditures and the lack of any unanticipated liabilities maturing, contingent or otherwise. "

Sell

Roadstar120 wrote:
"It was an interesting report but not very conclusive at all and Im still trying to figure out exactly what the hell thier recomandation was (buy,hold,sell?)"

From Page 11
"We are reiterating our Sell rating on the shares of YRCW"

Roadstar120 wrote:
"It was an interesting report but not very conclusive at all and Im still trying to figure out exactly what the hell thier recomandation was (buy,hold,sell?)"

From Page 11
"We are reiterating our Sell rating on the shares of YRCW"

Thanks for the heads up on that one....dont know how I missed that...lol
I am still not at all in agreement with this firm and it would seem that if I bought and sold stock on thier recomendations I would be bankrupt according to the chart they provided!!!
Also find it interesting that they have posted the recomendation with the content of page 11 .
Leaves me to wonder.....do they have a financial interest in central states p fund? Maybe Im just mantally shot from all this reading....lol

The YRCW stock dipped to 7.76 per share on over 5 milion shares traded. That's about 5 times normal levels. Essentially the company is taking what credit it can get right now. The company announced a 325 million dollar drawdown of it senior revolving credit facility. What this announcement means is that a note ( debt) due December 1 2008 is going to be paid in the amount of 225 million and a 100 million dollar note due May 1 2009 will be paid as well. All the remaining available credit has been tapped

Not really being an Alarmist here (Pretty obvious we're down right now); What can YRCW do, if anything, to save the ship? I'd say we're either dumping a division, or selling out the whole shooting match, or tanking. In the next two weeks would be my guess from the experience of being thru two closings and a couple of near-misses.....

Even in this market, $7 stocks don't cut it for long. The LTL Market is oversaturated, and we're the highest paid. Also the one most saddled with debt. That's not good. The market will always punish bad behavior, and cull the herd....

I'm putting out Resumes myself. In line for a layoff anyway. That's not being Negative. It's actually being Positeve, that I have time to prepare.

Good Luck Everyone!

The YRCW stock dipped to 7.76 per share on over 5 milion shares traded. That's about 5 times normal levels. Essentially the company is taking what credit it can get right now. The company announced a 325 million dollar drawdown of it senior revolving credit facility. What this announcement means is that a note ( debt) due December 1 2008 is going to be paid in the amount of 225 million and a 100 million dollar note due May 1 2009 will be paid as well. All the remaining available credit has been tapped

Not really sure just what to think of this but it does sound like it could be a good move. From the read on the article I took it states very clearly that this 325 million would be used to satisfy all significant debt's due until March of 2010.
And from the math I would understand there to be another 75 million of credit left that is available yet. This should help make things a little easier while we try to pull this whole thing together. Just hope all goes well and we can continue to satisfy our customers.

Sinking feeling!

I hope we have some satisfied customers somewhere, we had one that tried out our new next day service. Shipped 4 different shipments, 3-failed and cant even find the 4th.:chairshot:

I think I would be swinging from a rope before I got the pleasure of watching that video. Time to ante up for the 21st century there Jimmy!!!!!!:beerchug:
I can't hear you jimmy, pull the string tighter! Talk directly into the cup!:hysterical::hysterical:

The company expects to remain in full compliance with all terms of its credit agreement.

The company's expectation regarding its compliance with the company's credit agreement is only the company's expectation regarding such compliance. The ability of the company to comply with the terms of its credit agreement could be affected by a number of factors, including (among others) the factors identified in the preceding paragraph, the timing of the company's cash receipts and expenditures and the lack of any unanticipated liabilities maturing, contingent or otherwise. "

These are the most important words to read....Im not calling doom and gloom here, but these are the same words CF used in the final months.

Collection of monies from customers will be big....ask your cashiers at your terminals hows thats been going lately...I think you will be surprised.
Yellow basically borrowed money to pay barrowed money back...not good. They are using credit lines BEFORE they get pulled back.

The first sentence is the most important ""The company expects to remain in full compliance with all terms of its credit agreement.""
When it goes outside of the boundries the bank pulls the plug, Yellow will have no say what so ever.
Be prepared, expect the worse, hope for the best.

The company expects to remain in full compliance with all terms of its credit agreement.""

wow, who would have ever thought that could be turned to a negative statement unless you live in this day and age! SAD!!!!