Reddaway | YRCW would be smart to sell USF

dave7v

TB Lurker
Credits
what do you guys think?
I think we are on the verge of being sold off.
YRC paid 1.37 billion for USF in 2005,we are probably actualy worth 400-500 million in todays economy.YRCW needs to have more CASH on hand to even think of surviving its current flop to 5.60 a share.
gentlemen we could get what we have all hoped would happen in the next few weeks.USF is a prime target for a indipendent buyout and not just a good deal for another trucking company to expand its buisness.cross your fingers:1036316054:

for sale?

what do you guys think?
I think we are on the verge of being sold off.
YRC paid 1.37 billion for USF in 2005,we are probably actualy worth 400-500 million in todays economy.YRCW needs to have more CASH on hand to even think of surviving its current flop to 5.60 a share.
gentlemen we could get what we have all hoped would happen in the next few weeks.USF is a prime target for a indipendent buyout and not just a good deal for another trucking company to expand its buisness.cross your fingers:1036316054:
well that all depends on who buys us, keep SWIFT out come on !!!

For Sale

I don't think we will be sold anytime soon.....We are making money and have alot of freight in lanes that Yellow Roadway are trying to develop themselves. There is still more blood sucking to happen before there through with us...

dracula.jpg

(WE ARE MAKING MONEY)???????????????????????
are you serious ??????????
who did you hear this from your TM?????????
I think we had a net profit of under $5,000 for this last quarter.

my thoughts exactly MR.D
there are plenty of old regional dogs that have been on vacation for the last 5 years they would love to buy the number 1 brand in 1-2 day service.I realy think they were waiting for a chance to let YRC take the hit just like a new car.

(WE ARE MAKING MONEY)???????????????????????
are you serious ??????????
who did you hear this from your TM?????????
I think we had a net profit of under $5,000 for this last quarter.

I READ it from My boss, your boss, everyone's boss T.J. Oconner. Read your newsletter he said we have been profitable since week 14 of 2008.If he's blowing smoke their's nothing i can do about that.

As much as things have changed after yrc bought us WHY would you want someone way smaller than yrc to buy us ? Yrc is the biggest ltl company in the WORLD ! Who better to weather the storm with ? the LTL trucking business is going to be played by the big companys ONLY, Fedex, Ups, Conway, and Yrc. if you want top pay you better work for a big company. The small Regional days are GONE ! If you cant play with the big dogs go home!

Worth more money to them to close the doors.
Pick what you want to have and sell off the property. Preston151 again comes to mind

Worth more money to them to close the doors.
Pick what you want to have and sell off the property. Preston151 again comes to mind

I dont think so ! do you really think that Retl is the only truck line that is hurting right now ? Please! Look around everyone is in the same boat. They arent selling ANYTHING !!:biglaugh:

Look at the market. No ltl carrier is in as bad shape as YRCW. YRCW has been struggling since the purchase of USF and it's all because they got into something that they knew nothing about... 1 and 2 day lanes. Deny it all you want without reviewing the history but it's true.

Thanks

As much as things have changed after yrc bought us WHY would you want someone way smaller than yrc to buy us ? Yrc is the biggest ltl company in the WORLD ! Who better to weather the storm with ? the LTL trucking business is going to be played by the big companys ONLY, Fedex, Ups, Conway, and Yrc. if you want top pay you better work for a big company. The small Regional days are GONE ! If you cant play with the big dogs go home!

Thats the way it is, yrcw owns us and we should get on board that TRAIN. WHY, BECAUSE WERE NOT GOING TO BE SOLD! IT IS WHAT IT IS, SO MAKE THE BEST OF IT!:1036316054:

Thats the way it is, yrcw owns us and we should get on board that TRAIN. WHY, BECAUSE WERE NOT GOING TO BE SOLD! IT IS WHAT IT IS, SO MAKE THE BEST OF IT!:1036316054:

Thats right !! as much as it hurts to say that you hit the nail on the head ! there is no going back now better get your head wrapped around that sooner or later !

YRS is only worth 383 mil. how can reddaway be worth 400 mil?
I'm sure you guys have noticed that the new tractors are orange and the trailers are white, just like yellow freight

YRS?
if you think YRC worldwide is only worth 400 mil you are ********.
YRC paid 1.35 billion for USF corp.
YRCW has to be worth atleast 8-10 billion.
I think YRC has debt ranging in the 500 mil area and a credit line waiting and ready at more than 400 million.