ABF | Zollars Fan Club-Please post opinion

It fun how one man, can effect the life's of people at his company and others both union and non:TR10driving03:. He can even touch us here at ABF, what an a_ _hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has put the LTL market in a race to the bottom. I have a lot of friends at YRC and wish them all good luck. In the end Bill Z. will get his, GOD does not like ugly what goes around comes around!!

It fun how one man, can effect the life's of people at his company and others both union and non:TR10driving03:. He can even touch us here at ABF, what an a_ _hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has put the LTL market in a race to the bottom. I have a lot of friends at YRC and wish them all good luck. In the end Bill Z. will get his, GOD does not like ugly what goes around comes around!!

It's turned into a dog eat dog fight, every LTL company that has tried to under cut each other is to blame but that's how the markets work right just like any other service it's oh he does it for that much I'll do it for less hire me

If he was a cartoon villain he would be CAPTAIN A--HOLE "I will ruin the lives of the hard working middle class" !!!!!! Screw your good wages, pension and benefits!!!!! You will take the ::shit:: wages i give you and be happy!!! At least you are still employed!!! Now work 14 to 16 hours a Day while other people sit home !!!! A-HA-HA-HA-Ha!!!!!!!!!:Flame-On::Flame-On:

:clap:Not union but i agree fom what we have heard ,your going down,with the help of MR.Dollars Zollars,take ur whippin like a Hollllller!:TR10driving03: