Yellow | Zollars, PLEASE leave, resign, go!

N

nintyeight

The Bankers had to be laughing on thier way out the door after counting that 14 million and sticking another 45 million in interest payments up our............

Can't anyone else see that this guy is just an emberrassment to the Company.
This company was worth saving but he just keeps digging the hole deeper and deeper and it is getting to the point that it is not going to be worth anything.
The Union or the Board or somebody has to wake up and get rid of this guy.
You would think that the Bankers would be smart enough to tell the guy to go. I can't figure it out. If this Company goes under it will be one of the biggest failures in American and Union Business.
I guarantee that if Zollars leaves there will be alot of interest in this Company. This guy is killing us!

The Bankers had to be laughing on thier way out the door after counting that 14 million and sticking another 45 million in interest payments up our............

Can't anyone else see that this guy is just an emberrassment to the Company.
This company was worth saving but he just keeps digging the hole deeper and deeper and it is getting to the point that it is not going to be worth anything.
The Union or the Board or somebody has to wake up and get rid of this guy.
You would think that the Bankers would be smart enough to tell the guy to go. I can't figure it out. If this Company goes under it will be one of the biggest failures in American and Union Business.
I guarantee that if Zollars leaves there will be alot of interest in this Company. This guy is killing us!

probably get a bonus in the process!:flame:

Zollars doesn't give damn about this company because when all is said and done he will go back to his multimillion dollar home with his multimillion dollar bank account and find another corporation to mess up. Also, our union is licking his booty out of fear that the failure of this organization will break Central States pension fund. Quite naturally, we all know that Central States is losing billions at present all by itself. Wake up Brothers/Sisters and smell the coffee...it is probably over barring a miracle from above.