TForce | Zoom call 6-30-23

No port

Libertarian free thinker
Credits
Not much of any real info given. The company and union will meet again the week of July 9th.
They stated that there must be an agreement to vote on before August 1, 2023.
We shall see what happens .

Not much of any real info given. The company and union will meet again the week of July 9th.
They stated that there must be an agreement to vote on before August 1, 2023.
We shall see what happens .
I guess we were both wrong...I would've bet we'd reached a tentative agreement. Start saving your money

I was thinking postering on both sides would continue right up until after the 4th then get serious about an agreement......now if nothing gets done that week we seriously may be walking as it does TFI no good to go down to the wire with this if they intend to reach agreement. JMO

Much of it is empty bravado.
There will be an agreement to vote on before the deadline and if it takes until after 8-1-23 the union will extend it .
This is all about the money in the end. The IBT has bigger fish to fry, the UPS contract is more important, and they won't even know we exist .

I guess we were both wrong...I would've bet we'd reached a tentative agreement. Start saving your money
A little late for that. It is all posturing. The company and the union will get a tentative agreement and it will pass and see you again in 5 years.

A little late for that. It is all posturing. The company and the union will get a tentative agreement and it will pass and see you again in 5 years.
You're probably correct. And trust me I'm more than prepared financially for a strike. I hope everyone would be. People should always have an emergency fund for when life happens.