Yellow | ¡Faltan 13 días más!

Per Yellow Lawsuit....

YellowMidJuly2023---Copy.md.jpeg

That is the number that should scare O'Brien, $1.5 billion, because that is what Yellow will claim in damages from the IBT.
The contract requires a hearing on a proposed COO.
It was the union that rejected the COO and demanded a reopening of the contract to which Yellow agreed.
Now O'Brien refuses to sit at the table and negotiate.

That is the number that should scare O'Brien, $1.5 billion, because that is what Yellow will claim in damages from the IBT.
It was the union that rejected the COO and demanded a reopening of the contract to which Yellow agreed.
Yellow wanted to change up their operation which they were allowed to do under the present contract.
Their One Yellow COO contained some language that would require them to sit down and negotiate . New language and operation affecting the membership Yellow said NO we need it now. Thats where it's at now.
Anyone who has been around 15 or 20 years knows their is a process to the opening of the NMFA and that is what the IBT is doing. It's a process it takes a bit of time.
Ever think about Yellow crawling along doing nothing all these years then out of nowhere we are broke and need this to survive
Not the first time the membership has heard this. .
Remember the money for the raise that they don't have ?
Want to defer H&W payments for 2 months ?
Sounds to me they need to look in the mirror and deal with their management team and get somone in their to run this circus and get a new crew of clowns to run it day to day.

WOW you called this one.....

• Dislike
Reactions: TC1
Just a refresher. The COO was rejected because it violated our current contract. Because the union refused to violate a contract isn't grounds for a $1.5B lawsuit. May I also remind you Yellow has everything in place to merge all companies into "One Yellow" in the contract. What they don't have is the right disregard job titles, follow the work rules and violate seniority.

You union haters are all the same.

Just a refresher. The COO was rejected because it violated our current contract. Because the union refused to violate a contract isn't grounds for a $1.5B lawsuit. May I also remind you Yellow has everything in place to merge all companies into "One Yellow" in the contract. What they don't have is the right disregard job titles, follow the work rules and violate seniority.

You union haters are all the same.
You would be wrong. The IBT refused to be a part of a hearing on the COO. The contract requires an official hearing.
Every inter conference COO violates somebody's supplemental contract.

You would be wrong. The IBT refused to be a part of a hearing on the COO. The contract requires an official hearing.
Every inter conference COO violates somebody's supplemental contract.
What COO? What the union told Yellow is what they proposed was a violation of the contract and not a COO. Now explain to me how I'm wrong. Yellow already has the authority to merge all the companies into "One yellow" but it must stay within the contract boundaries. If upper management would have been a little smarter about the whole situation they would have merged us together now and worked out the new work rules in the next contract next year but they choose to push the nuclear button and here we are.

Since you have no vested interest in this you really should STFU and stop stirring the pot.

What COO? What the union told Yellow is what they proposed was a violation of the contract and not a COO. Now explain to me how I'm wrong. Yellow already has the authority to merge all the companies into "One yellow" but it must stay within the contract boundaries. If upper management would have been a little smarter about the whole situation they would have merged us together now and worked out the new work rules in the next contract next year but they choose to push the nuclear button and here we are.

Since you have no vested interest in this you really should STFU and stop stirring the pot.
You just don't get it. Yellow can't pay H&W and pension because they needed the cost savings from the COO to survive. Yellow did not have a year to wait. They made that perfectly clear.
Every inter conference COO changes somebody's supplemental contract.

You just don't get it. Yellow can't pay H&W and pension because they needed the cost savings from the COO to survive. Yellow did not have a year to wait. They made that perfectly clear.
Every inter conference COO changes somebody's supplemental contract.
Yeah, I get it, and probably better than you. Unlike you, this actually affects me. What Yellow asked for was a complete violation of a negotiated contract, not a COO. You do understand what a contract is, don't you? As far as H&W is concerned, there IS NO STIPULATION IN THE CONTRACT FOR NOT PAYING IT IF YOU WANT TO SAVE SOME CASH THIS MONTH. Yellow not paying H&W is no different than not paying vendors or the bank loans. It's pretty simple and straightforward. Your work force pay and H&W isn't something you pay only if you have the extra cash that month!

Nor is it something you push in hopes of a loan. CEO, CFO, etc pay & bonuses could easily be pushed for 12 months. Oh wait, never mind. WTH was I thinking?

Nor is it something you push in hopes of a loan. CEO, CFO, etc pay & bonuses could easily be pushed for 12 months. Oh wait, never mind. WTH was I thinking?
I believe most of the bonuses were in the form of stock options. Yellow stock is virtually worthless and plummeting. They are Cash Poor. I believe Yellow is finished. So they are looking for ways to blame an end of the company on the IBT.