Yellow | 10 reasons to buy yrcw

Triplex, with all the stock splits= 5 years ago stock was worth $300,000, 3 years ago, $35,000 1 year ago $663, who made money, the shorts or the longs?

It's very simple GMAN, it all depends on what you bought it for and what you sold it for. In the long term case with YRCW and the share price falling over time, the short sellers generally would have done well. On a day to day basis it could have easily gone the other way as it did this week when the share price went up 40% from one day to the next. Timing is everything as they say.

PS - Is that pretty funny too??

It sounds like the writer of this article bought a large supply of yrcw stock and now he is trying to get others to buy in so he can profit off the shares not so the company can succeed. Beware of people trying to sell you on stocks. Not to be debbie downdrafts but from a logical point of view lets see this through read his article"the employees are voting for employment" well dugh! I am voting for my employer to stay in business also. Then he said 32000 teamsters have more leverage than 237 shareholders. Wrong, shareholders and moreso bank committees. Have more leverage than anyone once they say enough is enough its over. Banks are in business to make money not lose it. Not to be debbie downdrafts but thank a minute about what this clown is saying. He is definitely saying what people wanna hear so more will buy stock and increase his profits then he will sell and yrc will still owe the banks and the drivers their pensions. From my point of view this j.a. is a clown.........

It's very simple GMAN, it all depends on what you bought it for and what you sold it for. In the long term case with YRCW and the share price falling over time, the short sellers generally would have done well. On a day to day basis it could have easily gone the other way as it did this week when the share price went up 40% from one day to the next. Timing is everything as they say.

PS - Is that pretty funny too??
It's not funny for the people who have lost money on this loser.