Yellow | 10 reasons to buy yrcw

I wouldn't give him credit for knowing anything especially trucking. He's saying "YRC's TOTAL revenue was just A little over 1 billion before taxes,wages,equipment,fuel and all other related costs!!!" Duh, that was the quarter. No way he's a union-joe. He also says "does'nt realize this company is owned by the banks,they know less than he does about trucking"!!! given he or the banks don't run the company.
unionjoe is just another outsider praying for a YRC collapse but then there are many who have it on their wish list
Get real stooge,THE BANK OWNES YRCW CO!!!!! Who do you think ownes it???? Maybe your name is right.....you must be A plumber!!!

YRCW stock price up over 40% right now. Guess that makes you look even more ridiculous!! :hysterical:
40% of what???? The debt that's owed??? It's guy's like you Mr. retiree who did'nt stand up back in the 80's to unionize companies that started back then in the ltl buisness!! All you did was come on board and suck the cream off the top of the milk bottle with no regaurd for anybody but your own fat -ss!!

40% of what???? The debt that's owed??? It's guy's like you Mr. retiree who did'nt stand up back in the 80's to unionize companies that started back then in the ltl buisness!! All you did was come on board and suck the cream off the top of the milk bottle with no regaurd for anybody but your own fat -ss!!

Hmm, cream is good!! Too bad all that's left for you is fat-free milk. You should have tasted how delicious the cream is. Too bad.

By the way, do you come on here voluntarily to show what a boob you are or is someone else forcing you to do it. I really can't imagine you're doing that without being forced somehow.

Oh, one more thing. I really can't believe you don't understand my earlier post where I said that the stock was up 40% at that time this morning. (But then again stranger things have happened.) If the stock is up 40% that means it's 40% higher in price than the previous days close. Do you get it now? If not I'll try to explain it another way a little more slowly.

You're the stooge unionjoe. The banks got nothing to do with running the show
It's no wonder we're going under,who do you think hired Welch? Maybe he went by the unemployment office and filled out an application,ya think??? The LENDERS own 70% of YRCW,they hired Welch,if he does something they don't approve of he gets overridden by what THEY want!!! The union let them open the contract and once they got their foot in the door,it was Katie bar the door!!! That's why your work rules have been trampled on,there side is run by bankers and every time an issue comes up in favor of the union worker,there classic line is...we'll close the doors!!!

Hmm, cream is good!! Too bad all that's left for you is fat-free milk. You should have tasted how delicious the cream is. Too bad.

By the way, do you come on here voluntarily to show what a boob you are or is someone else forcing you to do it. I really can't imagine you're doing that without being forced somehow.

Oh, one more thing. I really can't believe you don't understand my earlier post where I said that the stock was up 40% at that time this morning. (But then again stranger things have happened.) If the stock is up 40% that means it's 40% higher in price than the previous days close. Do you get it now? If not I'll try to explain it another way a little more slowly.
40% of what????? The stock is totally WORTHLESS!!!!! It has no value,if it did you could cash it in! This co is bankrupt on paper,they owe more than It's worth! Which part of that don't you understand???? By the way,why are you on here??? I would hate to think I was retired and all I had to do was get on here to rehash my glory days at YRC!! You really must have no life at all. I guess that instead of yelling at you I should be feeling sorry for you. You probably get up the same time every morning,eat oatmeal or grapenuts for breakfast,then race over to the computer to see if anyone commented on your boring post. After that It's probably off to the mall so you can walk and try to check out those 40 year old ladies -ss,who even if they wanted to ,you could'nt get it up for! After the wifes done shopping she makes you take her to Chedders or Applebee's for lunch,she tells you you can have the special but no salt or anything fried,she has to keep you alive to be her chauffeur! After that It's back to the house to see if anybody responded to more boring remarks! 2 oclock nap time!! Gunsmoke reruns again at three,you recite Matt's lines word for word before he does,is any of this hitting home? More remarks on computer before wife yells GET TO BED!!!! I'll bet this is exactly how it goes for you every day. So yes instead of yelling like your wife does,I'll just feel sorry for you.

40% of what????? The stock is totally WORTHLESS!!!!! It has no value,if it did you could cash it in! This co is bankrupt on paper,they owe more than It's worth! Which part of that don't you understand????
<snip>

Are you really as dense as you sound? YRCW stock was up 40% yesterday morning. That means if you had bought some shares on Tuesday and turned around and sold them Wednesday you would have made 40% on your investment in just one day. (Don't quit your day job!)

And by the way, you couldn't be more wrong about my work and marriage situation. Your source for those "facts" about me pulled a fast one on you. But go on and continue with your drivel, it's fun to read.

Nobody's going to win this debate.There is allot at stake whether yrc makes it or not, basically over 30,000 jobs.There are no shortage of people cheering for YRC to shut the doors.You have investors with with strong positions in other trucking companies,union haters,bottom feeders at other trucking companies sitting on a call board.And you have bitter former YRC employees whos jobs were lost after the merger.Money/greed,hate and spite sums it all up.Nobody knows whats going to happen.

By the way,why are you on here??? I would hate to think I was retired and all I had to do was get on here to rehash my glory days at YRC!! You really must have no life at all. I guess that instead of yelling at you I should be feeling sorry for you. You probably get up the same time every morning,eat oatmeal or grapenuts for breakfast,then race over to the computer to see if anyone commented on your boring post. After that It's probably off to the mall so you can walk and try to check out those 40 year old ladies -ss,who even if they wanted to ,you could'nt get it up for! After the wifes done shopping she makes you take her to Chedders or Applebee's for lunch,she tells you you can have the special but no salt or anything fried,she has to keep you alive to be her chauffeur! After that It's back to the house to see if anybody responded to more boring remarks! 2 oclock nap time!! Gunsmoke reruns again at three,you recite Matt's lines word for word before he does,is any of this hitting home? More remarks on computer before wife yells GET TO BED!!!! I'll bet this is exactly how it goes for you every day. So yes instead of yelling like your wife does,I'll just feel sorry for you.

Anything is better than working from dawn to dusk. You call that a life? Anything is better than working, period unless you're laid off and burnt to a crisp. Being retired you do what you want when youwant not when the dispatcher says go now. A bad day at home with the wife is still better than a good day at work if there is such a thing. Get a union life joe

People shorting stock puts don't lose money just because the stock goes up for a day or two, they have contracts for specified periods of time.

People shorting stock puts don't lose money just because the stock goes up for a day or two, they have contracts for specified periods of time.

You're confusing two different things here. Selling short is not the same thing as a put. Puts are options. You buy a put option in order to give you the right to sell a stock at a particular price for a prescribed length of time. Selling short means you're selling stock you don't own, that you "borrow" from your brokerage firm and which you have to replace by buying it at a later date in order to return it.

You're confusing two different things here. Selling short is not the same thing as a put. Puts are options. You buy a put option in order to give you the right to sell a stock at a particular price for a prescribed length of time. Selling short means you're selling stock you don't own, that you "borrow" from your brokerage firm and which you have to replace by buying it at a later date in order to return it.
Correct ! Thats it .

I think he just may have been a little off when he added "puts" to his post. I believe that you do have a window when you short a stock but I don't know how long that window is open. However, you are right, if I had shorted that stock two days ago I'd be going through a lot of underwear right now.

I think he just may have been a little off when he added "puts" to his post. I believe that you do have a window when you short a stock but I don't know how long that window is open. However, you are right, if I had shorted that stock two days ago I'd be going through a lot of underwear right now.

To the best of my knowledge, there is no time frame for repurchasing the stock on the short sale. Of course you pay margin interest on the "loan" and are subject to a possible margin call.

40% of what????? The stock is totally WORTHLESS!!!!! It has no value,if it did you could cash it in! This co is bankrupt on paper,they owe more than It's worth! Which part of that don't you understand???? By the way,why are you on here??? I would hate to think I was retired and all I had to do was get on here to rehash my glory days at YRC!! You really must have no life at all. I guess that instead of yelling at you I should be feeling sorry for you. You probably get up the same time every morning,eat oatmeal or grapenuts for breakfast,then race over to the computer to see if anyone commented on your boring post. After that It's probably off to the mall so you can walk and try to check out those 40 year old ladies -ss,who even if they wanted to ,you could'nt get it up for! After the wifes done shopping she makes you take her to Chedders or Applebee's for lunch,she tells you you can have the special but no salt or anything fried,she has to keep you alive to be her chauffeur! After that It's back to the house to see if anybody responded to more boring remarks! 2 oclock nap time!! Gunsmoke reruns again at three,you recite Matt's lines word for word before he does,is any of this hitting home? More remarks on computer before wife yells GET TO BED!!!! I'll bet this is exactly how it goes for you every day. So yes instead of yelling like your wife does,I'll just feel sorry for you.

That's pretty funny, and probably true.

Gman, YRCW is up almost 20% this morning. If you had shorted it you'd be out big money right now. No sure thing even though some on here think they know all the answers.

Triplex, with all the stock splits= 5 years ago stock was worth $300,000, 3 years ago, $35,000 1 year ago $663, who made money, the shorts or the longs?