ABF | 100th Anniversary die cast truck

I noticed that it comes with a twin screw tractor. Does it have the sliding fifth wheel so that you can mangle up the cross members of the landing gear on the trailer if the fifth wheel is not slid all the way back?
The details on a scale model are important you know.
:17142: :17142: :17142:
Speaking of details, Breeze said he had a model of tractors like ones he used to drive with a two stroke Detroit, it was so detailed it leaked oil on the display table in his man cave.

I noticed that it comes with a twin screw tractor. Does it have the sliding fifth wheel so that you can mangle up the cross members of the landing gear on the trailer if the fifth wheel is not slid all the way back?
Don't forget, it's needs chicken bones on the floor and a bunch of holes in the ceiling to hang the CB mike. If that's not there, then it's already been assigned to a city guy. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :19:

Ive a soft spot for the model trucks of various kinds.

I think ABF did a good job on the new 100th. Some of you others have good ones too. Thank you for the show.

Ive a little collection myself that will probably never have the trucks that were good to me. Theres a E Model Volvo which in those days was steel and aluminum bodied with a 425 cat that we used in the worst of winter for GM Auto Assembly with Glass out of Lexington Ky several trips a week over the big sandy and hurricane etc. It did not matter how deep that snow got, how thick that ice went and how uphill the rain was in between the hills. That thing got us through. It was about a 89 model year if I remember right. The last of their kind before plastic took hold.

What was crazy was we did it with a new European style wheeled Curtainsider. So when the winds blew hard it did not go anywhere being dragged on its 13 inch wheels in 4 feet of snow keeping that 5th wheel stretched half the time.

Now with todays culture bashing volvo for obvious reasons etc, I leave it there. Theres a whole bunch of vehicles I would not mind collecting. and have been fortunate to be able to do so.

Happy new years day everyone. I hope you got the Father Time paid off because 24 is going to be something.

Did they also come with the crazy guy riding on the hood?