FedEx Freight | 2016 Peterbilt 579 images

Roogie I am on my second Peterbuilt.I got the first one on October 31, 2014. It had 216,000 miles on it when they took it away and I got my second one October 31, 2015.

What are you dressing up for next Halloween? Your meet driver is a cheesehead ;)

roog

Those are some nice looking petes but they'll look alot better if they had the color matched bumper and side steps. I drive a KW T680. That's a nice truck too, quiet and comfy but I wish it had more power pulling the hills which is the main complain I hear about them. If it was my choice they would have a 10spd manual transmission .
Thanks for sharing the pics Roogie

Those are some nice looking petes but they'll look alot better if they had the color matched bumper and side steps. I drive a KW T680. That's a nice truck too, quiet and comfy but I wish it had more power pulling the hills which is the main complain I hear about them. If it was my choice they would have a 10spd manual transmission .
Thanks for sharing the pics Roogie

No day-cab looks good, especially with only one screw.

Nice truck. Now I see why the retirement and insurance are substandard at FedEx.
This is why we can't have nice things. Would you prefer if FedEx did what YRC did? Have everyone still running red racers on road duty? Old Monon P pups with leaf springs and rusted bushings?

Retirement is substandard EVERYWHERE in this industry, in case you hadn't noticed, and you can thank the President for trying to make it too outrageously expensive for employers to offer insurance. If Obamacare is so great, why does nobody want to be insured through it?

Maybe its because the kws look like crap after a short time we have several that are rust colored on bottom of front bumpers after about 3 months from new.

I think it's also due to the fact that "unfinished" is less costly than painted. Also as noted, the minor scratches won't be the eyesore that they are on white. Just my theory.
Not to mention less maitanece cost when replacing, no need to have the body shop repaint those surfaces.