Yellow | 2021 Change Of Operations

Why are none of the upcoming changes posted on Trucking boards? Have you given up on providing any useful information?
Has there been any announced change proposals by the company? Other than consolidating some terminals that was announced last year. Only thing I have seen is their announcement of going Orange for the corporate name, by Darren.

this used to be a site where we could go and find out about a change of operations before it was posted .....but not any more-- so we will have to wait
I have been thinking about why they are trying to keep the Holland rules and dovetailed the YRC guys into the Holland board. One thing that has been mentioned is that end of line terminals for Holland can use non union companies to interline freight with where YRC can only interline with union carriers? I have no idea if that is accurate. Also for guys running the board, don't the Holland rules make it much easier to keep guys out all week where as the YRC rules you need to get guys back after 3 tours or something like that? Anybody hear any rumors that they are going to try and get everyone home daily in the not to distant future? No more motels...or just rumor?
Well if anybody from the Green Bay YRC terminal is on here, I guess welcome to the Holland board March 11th!

From what I understand Holland rules are closer to the Utility driver rules as opposed to YRC line haul driver rules which are geared more toward short haul next day/2nd day freight they have trying unsuccessfully to haul since the 90's. But I could be way off...............
All YRC Freight locals have different dispatch rules for Line Haul. For and example I'm out of 324 Indy. All bid laydown runs are A-B-A dispatch. All turn bid drivers turn and come back if they get sent where they can't get back because of the company there is penalty pay.. Extra board drivers can stamp using article 46 and only be out 3 beds if any beds past that is all paid time.

Why are none of the upcoming changes posted on Trucking boards? Have you given up on providing any useful information?
You have a quality phone that takes quality pictures, I maintain the vehicle for you to get your message out. Adding pics has never been easier on a phone, my email address is the same as it has been for the last 12 or 13 years. I have never in the history of this YRC forum posted any information that wasn't sent to me first and verified by those in the know. I can't just stop by the union hall I pass by every day , go in and sit at the main desk with my feet up on it and tell them to give me all their info.:guiness:

All YRC Freight locals have different dispatch rules for Line Haul. For and example I'm out of 324 Indy. All bid laydown runs are A-B-A dispatch. All turn bid drivers turn and come back if they get sent where they can't get back because of the company there is penalty pay.. Extra board drivers can stamp using article 46 and only be out 3 beds if any beds past that is all paid time.
The question is how do they compare to Holland/New Penn rules?

The question is how do they compare to Holland/New Penn rules?
I do no that Holland in Indy they do have bids basically like ours they have more meet and turns.. But there extra board is not a hog board. It resets every Sunday the rest of the week is first in first out..I can be corrected on this if we have anybody from Indy Holland terminal.

I do no that Holland in Indy they do have bids basically like ours they have more meet and turns.. But there extra board is not a hog board. It resets every Sunday the rest of the week is first in first out..I can be corrected on this if we have anybody from Indy Holland terminal.

All the Holland Terminals are pretty similar, they do have a lot meets (slip seats), also some turns and some velocities bids where you can freeze your ass off on a dock and then go back to your barn in the morning. Probably the biggest difference is no A B C dispatch, you can leave Sunday night and run hard all week and get home Saturday.

I heard the next coo will be company wide. We plan on searching for other companies empties. We got really good at keeping road drivers busy driving around looking for empties. When they ask, "why didn't you guys just call, I could have told you", I reply, "what, are you stupid? You don't know anything about business".

TB used to be a site where we could go and find out about a change of operations before it was posted .....but not any more-- so we will have to wait a little while longer! wouldn't want to start any rumors
You got one for me to post? I don't have one to post, nor has anyone sent one to me.

Has there been any announced change proposals by the company? Other than consolidating some terminals that was announced last year. Only thing I have seen is their announcement of going Orange for the corporate name, by Darren.
There are no new COOs at this time....if you got them, send them to us. You can't post what you don't have.

This change of operations may be their last stand. Every night it seems like there is no trucks power drivers waiting, no dollies, and the freight I'm moving when I look at the bills is already at least a day late I don't see how this is sustainable plus the Government won't lend them anymore money.