Yellow | 3rd Qrt Numbers

Banks don’t want the hazmat terminals once there disposed of so is yrcw.
YRCW owns very very few barns and they lease most everything and Estes owns most of them , even thinking they own ZERO barns ??? But Banks love our monthly cash payments $$$$$$$

YRCW owns very very few barns and they lease most everything and Estes owns most of them , even thinking they own ZERO barns ??? But Banks love our monthly cash payments $$$$$$$

Xgju0jt.jpg

Thanks for info and they own 7 out of top ten , so they own more than what Jamie told me back when he was here running the show , kinda miss old Jamie & his hair gel :lmao:
He and Mistic are business partners in the Dallas-ft worth area, selling LED lights, and Brylcream

Thanks for info and they own 7 out of top ten , so they own more than what Jamie told me back when he was here running the show , kinda miss old Jamie & his hair gel :lmao:

They have assets, otherwise the banks would never allow them to borrow $600,000,000 while the company is worth $130,000,000
If they want to continue this then the banks will surely let it continue. As long as there are enough assets to cover the note.
Bankers may be questionable people, but they are not stupid...…..

They have assets, otherwise the banks would never allow them to borrow $600,000,000 while the company is worth $130,000,000
If they want to continue this then the banks will surely let it continue. As long as there are enough assets to cover the note.
Bankers may be questionable people, but they are not stupid...…..
Most of that $600 million, is part of the $2 billion in debt they have been carrying, paying interest on, and refinancing for the last 10-11 years.

you got it backwards YRC FREIGHT 96.1 3rd qt THIS YEAR.... 97 last year in 3rd QT

I've just been giving quick glances after much wine.Spent a couple days in Barcelona ( great city) I am leaving Villafranche as we speak after plenty more wine and headed to Rome tonight. You are correct and here are the operational highlights for those interested.

• The consolidated operating ratio for the third quarter 2019 was 98.1 compared to 96.8 in third quarter 2018. The operating ratio at YRC Freight was 96.1 compared to 97.0 for the same period in 2018. The Regional segment’s third quarter 2019 operating ratio was 100.9 compared to 96.2 a year ago.
  • At YRC Freight, third quarter 2019 less-than-truckload (LTL) revenue per hundredweight, including fuel surcharge, increased 1.7% and LTL revenue per shipment increased 1.2% when compared to the same period in 2018. Excluding fuel surcharge, LTL revenue per hundredweight increased 2.8% and LTL revenue per shipment increased 2.3%.
  • At the Regional segment, third quarter 2019 LTL revenue per hundredweight, including fuel surcharge, decreased 0.8% and LTL revenue per shipment decreased 0.4% when compared to the same period in 2018. Excluding fuel surcharge, LTL revenue per hundredweight was flat and LTL revenue per shipment increased 0.3%.
  • Third quarter 2019 LTL tonnage per day decreased 4.0% at YRC Freight and decreased 3.6% at the Regional segment compared to third quarter 2018.
  • Total shipments per day for the third quarter 2019 declined 3.5% at YRC Freight and 3.9% at the Regional segment.

YRC operated at a 97....Regionals operated at 100.9 compared to a 96.1 3rd quarter of last year. Hats off to YRC .
Which Regional is serving the terd sandwiches?
There's no doubt that after the sales force was merged, we saw some new pickups at Yrc that likely came from Holland. I think since the initial merger of sales things have kind of gone back to normal. Maybe, just maybe, our service was not as good as Hollands.