40 Maps That Will Help You Make Sense of the World

Very interesting.

Like this one, on population density. Lotta people in Asia.

there-are-more-people-living-inside-this-circle-than-outside-of-it.jpg

And this one showing how much booze is consumed. Looks like Russia wins.

map-of-alocohol-consumption-around-the-world.jpg

They really like the Potato Wine over there.

drink-popularity-by-country.jpg

well frankly, that was an incomplete set of maps.

i did not see the number of countries that have truck drivers

i did not see the number of U.S. states that have a high population of truck drivers

i did not see the number of states that have CDL driving school mills

i did not see the number of states that have company drivers

i did not see the number of states that have drivers wanting to become lease operators

i did not see the number of states that have shyster trucking companies pushing lease deals

i did not see the number of states where truck auction places have loads and loads of trucks up for auction

i did not see the number of states where an idiot wannabe trucker loses everything to become a lease operator

so until you have provided us with such a set of maps...

no sense can be made of a senseless world....

well frankly, that was an incomplete set of maps.

i did not see the number of countries that have truck drivers

i did not see the number of U.S. states that have a high population of truck drivers

i did not see the number of states that have CDL driving school mills

i did not see the number of states that have company drivers

i did not see the number of states that have drivers wanting to become lease operators

i did not see the number of states that have shyster trucking companies pushing lease deals

i did not see the number of states where truck auction places have loads and loads of trucks up for auction

i did not see the number of states where an idiot wannabe trucker loses everything to become a lease operator

so until you have provided us with such a set of maps...

no sense can be made of a senseless world....

You need to go make the maps that you want, just like the guys who made the 40 in the list.

Go ahead.

I dare you.

You need to go make the maps that you want, just like the guys who made the 40 in the list.

Go ahead.

I dare you.

in "typical" truck stop trucker talk at the counter....

"we ought to do this",...... "let's do this right now"......"we need this done right now"....

as i "leave" that proverbial truck stop....i say what so many other "gung-ho B.S talking truckers" say......

"i ain't got no time for this, i'll let someone else get it done, i gotta go...i gotta go".....