Yellow | 50 Million People Are Not Paying Their Creditors

I have had 1 creditor since 2002 (house) and 0 creditors since 2009 (paid off house) I don't borrow money
I used to use a credit card for rewards and pay it off in full but it makes me sick to my stomach to look at a credit card so I only use debit and cash

I have had 1 creditor since 2002 (house) and 0 creditors since 2009 (paid off house) I don't borrow money
I used to use a credit card for rewards and pay it off in full but it makes me sick to my stomach to look at a credit card so I only use debit and cash
But Jeff, if you had used the credit card rewards to get Tums or Pepto-Bismol for free you wouldn't have had that upset stomach! :hysterical: :hilarious:

well if you get 2% cash back thats 2 bucks for every 100 bucks you charge. Screw that I will just pay cash and let em keep their 2 bucks
I use cash back cards almost exclusively and of course pay the balance every month. I keep track of which cards and categories pay 5% back in any particular quarter. Be surprised how quickly that adds up to to real money.

I use cash back cards almost exclusively and of course pay the balance every month. I keep track of which cards and categories pay 5% back in any particular quarter. Be surprised how quickly that adds up to to real money.
We do the same thing or I should say my wife does the same thing..3% back on gas helps when you have a gas guzzling RV.. If it wasn't for my wife I would be still picking bills out of the hat to see what would get paid and those that didn't..

Get back at International Finance go bankrupt for over a $100,000 a lot of guys laid off from Yellow thanked me for showing them how to legally rob a bank!

You can't do much without a credit card. Almsot everything is credit card now. The whole thing is to keep it paid off no matter what. I don't remember the last time I had to pay interest on a balance. I use the card and as soon as it shows on my account I pay it off. That goes for everything, new TV, airline reservations, hotel, everything. Pay it off

You can't do much without a credit card. Almsot everything is credit card now. The whole thing is to keep it paid off no matter what. I don't remember the last time I had to pay interest on a balance. I use the card and as soon as it shows on my account I pay it off. That goes for everything, new TV, airline reservations, hotel, everything. Pay it off
debit card with mastercard or visa logo works the same way but instantly comes out of your account.

debit card with mastercard or visa logo works the same way but instantly comes out of your account.
Only thing about that is if identity theft occurs their hitting your bank account. Best way to me personally is to use a credit card with a low credit limit for certain things. Adds another layer of protection. Getting funds back into your bank account from fraud can take awhile.

Many here know of Meijer I assume. Ten cents off per gallon using their Mastercard. Certified “Top Tier” (check your warranty fine print). Many other bennies. Paid in full every cycle. That there, is the key. Mortgage payment? Absolutely ok. Car payment? I’m ok with that vs a lease (not for the $90k Superduty to haul groceries in). Wants & needs. Prioritize, especially in the never ending WTF world we live in.

I paid off my creditors at 90 cents on the dollar or a touch more than that over the years. That was then, collections and so on typical trucking stuff. ATT was the first for pay phone credit card which bypassed quarters. But ran up a 300 dollar a month average in the truckstops decades ago so that does not work. And was not paid for it either. Came out of my wages. What a racket. On the other hand I could call the world and not worry about the stupid quarters.

Fast forward to now. I keep one bank for monthly bills paid in advance. Water bill for example is paid annually. 500 dollars then for 3000 gallons a month at the house give or take. 14 months later put another 500 on the town water dept. And dont worry about it.

The account its drawn on at the bank is strictly just that. Bills. Nothing else. Theres another bank that holds a month advance on everything, this one is a credit union. So if FDIC realizes the losses holding unsold securities (US Treasury Bonds) the bills get paid. So on paper I am a year ahead and dont give a tinkers damn.

One bank strictly for a special debit credit card for questionable purchasing and use of bank checks and so on sometimes a virtual credit card one time use is arranged for. If it got compromised which it has in the past it gets nuked and eerything replaced to me in person in 10 minutes. I go activate the card. It has 10 cents into it until ready that day for use. Such as parking garage debit charges at the koisk. Little stuff.

No credit. Period. All cash. I dont owe anyone a damn thing anymore and accumulate cash among other things. Im out of that racket entirely.

When I go to the store its food only. Maybe a pair of boots or something once in a blue moon as needed. But all other retail is out. So they dont know that because a army of cows and entitiled waddles into the place waving cards. Its disgusting.

Its horrifying to see the decay of a once great United States. One day all that ::shit:: is going to come due and it will be carved out of us in blood.

Only thing about that is if identity theft occurs their hitting your bank account. Best way to me personally is to use a credit card with a low credit limit for certain things. Adds another layer of protection. Getting funds back into your bank account from fraud can take awhile.
only when using it as a debit card, when you use it as a credit card you get the same protections as using a regular credit card + I usually always pay with my phone, this assigns your account number a 1 use number so even if it is somehow stolen it can't be used twice

I also use a circle k easy pay card which is linked to your debit card. You always get atleast 10c off per gallon at all circle k store (popular here in NC) plus when you sign up for their app you also get 25c off per gallon for the first 5 fillups + 10c off easy pay when you have both... I reserve them fillups for my gmc 2500 and got a full tank for like 2.38 per gallon a couple weeks ago

I also use a circle k easy pay card which is linked to your debit card. You always get atleast 10c off per gallon at all circle k store (popular here in NC) plus when you sign up for their app you also get 25c off per gallon for the first 5 fillups + 10c off easy pay when you have both... I reserve them fillups for my gmc 2500 and got a full tank for like 2.38 per gallon a couple weeks ago
If you use the,Ted's Bar app, and go into any participating establishments, nationwide, they use AI in their platform, so when you pull up to park and just think what you want to drink,( preferably Hamm's) it will be sitting at the bar waiting for you. You can also voice activate which barstool you want, and also scan the bar code to start a bar tab, if you plan on sitting there for a while.

If you use the,Ted's Bar app, and go into any participating establishments, nationwide, they use AI in their platform, so when you pull up to park and just think what you want to drink,( preferably Hamm's) it will be sitting at the bar waiting for you. You can also voice activate which barstool you want, and also scan the bar code to start a bar tab, if you plan on sitting there for a while.
I buy package almost exclusively. Th’ain’t no taverns open at 06:00 in the sticks.

Circle K is Canadian owned FWIW. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I cannot resist this subject in particular. All of you are doing well.

My very favorite credit card story goes like this as it happened years ago in a small store called Sears that just had a grand opening but no customers yet. So they piled on a very big GO Sale event. Ok lets see if they still make the tools the old way (Nope...)

Manager sees me eyeing the Lawn tractors etc. Offhand mentions that first time Store Card Accounts opened today saves 500 on that tractor etc. Hm. Tell me does that price you have on this, that and yonder included in the Store Credit Card offer you just told me about?

You can see the avarice in his eyes. The greed shone. His mind added up thousands at this point from this, that and those and yonder... He vibrated in joy. I turned into a statue like a gambler holding a winning hand. Then got difficult. Go through all of the forms. Endured the credit checks (The FICO in that year was 755 or so and I held 20K in NFCU bank credit card line thats hardly touched at 8% that year) he rushed me saying sign here and there and that. Done.

Hauled the tractor this, that and these and those rang it all up thousands. AT THE GO Price of 25% off each item and we are into the credit card offering of 500 dollars off at register for opening a new Sears Credit Card. Lets see, the retail total value would be in the realm of 4200 dollars before 10% tax and the total at the register was roughly 2400 dollars before tax in the realm of everything out the door and onto the back of my shortbed. (And strapped down etc)

He said because I am opening this new now approved 5000 dollar sears store credit card at 15% interest everything goes on it. First payment cycle in 25 days interest and get a bill in 30 days. Bye bye. (This is saturday noon)

Sunday because of the grand opening sale he was open and in the shop at about 10 am waiting on the hordes coming out of Church flowing by as they went to gather food etc. I go in. Put the entire yesterdays paperwork generated by the register, sales etc onto it. He looked at me and said is there a problem? No sir... and this...

Pulled a fist of 20's out of pocket Paid him off in full, Paid two months CC interest.

Then said ok, paid off zero balance? YAY.

Sir, close this card and account please.

He started going pale white swayed on his feet as the horror of the killing in the water I had done.. I got 20 years off the tractor until block split.