XPO | 62 MPH on 70mph Roads

I cannot believe that Conway is saving fuel by going 62 mph instead of posted speed limit. I have been here a very long time pumped my own fuel as we all do do any of you think you are using less fuel than you used to at 65? Why is it like many have said saving millions in fuel yrc would not jump on the band waggon concidering there current finacial statis. I think all of it is bs. Think about it every co. that turns its trucks down turn they turn down to 62 why not 61 or 63 they are meeting a certain perameter to fall into requirments what ever break they get government prog or what. Conway does not do anything unless it benifits the top people. Saftey:do any linehaul drivers feel safe running slower than the posted speed limit? I sure do not I have been rear ended by a flatbed steel hauler spent 3 months of off work and have nerve pain in kneck and shoulder for the last 8 years. How many times have any of you had a big truck run 2ft from your icc bumber before he decides you are going to slow.Any and all of us have suffered road rage one way or another due to slowing these trucks down.

I cannot believe that Conway is saving fuel by going 62 mph instead of posted speed limit. I have been here a very long time pumped my own fuel as we all do do any of you think you are using less fuel than you used to at 65? Why is it like many have said saving millions in fuel yrc would not jump on the band waggon concidering there current finacial statis. I think all of it is bs. Think about it every co. that turns its trucks down turn they turn down to 62 why not 61 or 63 they are meeting a certain perameter to fall into requirments what ever break they get government prog or what. Conway does not do anything unless it benifits the top people. Saftey:do any linehaul drivers feel safe running slower than the posted speed limit? I sure do not I have been rear ended by a flatbed steel hauler spent 3 months of off work and have nerve pain in kneck and shoulder for the last 8 years. How many times have any of you had a big truck run 2ft from your icc bumber before he decides you are going to slow.Any and all of us have suffered road rage one way or another due to slowing these trucks down.
At the very least , I wish we could get stickers on the backs of trailers telling the people that have no idea: THE FASTEST I CAN GO IS 62MPH , IF I COULD GET OUT OF YOUR WAY I WOULD. I WANT TO KEEP UP BUT I CANNOT. ROLLING ROADBLOCK PROVIDED BY CON-WAY FREIGHT UPPER MANAGEMENT.

They updated the Q@A on the DOT website yesterday and added to it, If you go to Paragraph C #2,5,6 those effect us. But I seen that it said that most driver's that run more than 8 hour's already take a 30 minute break so it won't effect them. WRONG! They must be talking about OTR companies.
Questions & Answers:coffee1: