XPO | A 70'S thread for fun

Drive in movies, polyester clothing that would snag on everything. Wild hair. Men wore heels and the bigger the 'bellbottoms' of your pants the more 'groovy' you were. Wet those jeans down to really get a tight fit and hope you could BREATHE when they dried.

Saturday Night Fever hit, 'gotta have some bump', 'play that funky music', 'funky town', 'torn between 2 lovers', etc etc etc ..... :clap:

Drive in movies, polyester clothing that would snag on everything. Wild hair. Men wore heels and the bigger the 'bellbottoms' of your pants the more 'groovy' you were. Wet those jeans down to really get a tight fit and hope you could BREATHE when they dried.

Saturday Night Fever hit, 'gotta have some bump', 'play that funky music', 'funky town', 'torn between 2 lovers', etc etc etc ..... :clap:

Now thats what I am talking about...and lets not forget smokey and the bandit...."HOLD ON TO YOURE *** FRED"... and the famous 77 black trans am...but i had a z-28..and yes i put a cb in it

70's

the bump,discos,muscle cars,real choppers the beatles,uriah heap,moody blues,etc. and of course those left handed cigarettes

Like Gloria Gayner said "I WILL SURVIVE"...does anyone remember the streak:eck13::biglaugh:

Some one wrote a song about it and i played it for them and they were not impressed. I played them some doo wop and they said that was cool pappy. I'm talking about my 12 & 11 year grandsons.

Here in chicago we had channels 2 5 7 9 32 44 and 26 was spanish....and once you heard the national anthem thats it tv was done for the night....and if the president was on well u know

Here in chicago we had channels 2 5 7 9 32 44 and 26 was spanish....and once you heard the national anthem thats it tv was done for the night....and if the president was on well u know

In L.A., it was 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11 and 13...and depending on where you lived, 3 was a local channel of really poor quality tv production, complete with terrible camera work and poor use of boom mikes...I used to love when you could see them coming down from the top of the screen..

In L.A., it was 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11 and 13...and depending on where you lived, 3 was a local channel of really poor quality tv production, complete with terrible camera work and poor use of boom mikes...I used to love when you could see them coming down from the top of the screen..

Damn,you guyz had it going on with all those channels.2,8,and 12 were it here in the Piedmont area of NC.Favorite TV night was Tuesday,Happy Days and Laverne and Shirley..

Damn,you guyz had it going on with all those channels.2,8,and 12 were it here in the Piedmont area of NC.Favorite TV night was Tuesday,Happy Days and Laverne and Shirley..

Same thing here...channel 7, Tuesdays...Thursdays were reserved for Barney Miller, and Hill Street Blues, Channel 4...

Mondays..?? Easy, Wrestling from the Olympic Auditorium, with Dick Lane..Channel 13, and always at my grandfather's house...he was a wrestling maniac...Freddy Blassie, John Tolos, Mil Masquara, what a group...

Sundays were Roller Derby, channel 5...the Los Angeles T-Birds..!!!

Same thing here...channel 7, Tuesdays...Thursdays were reserved for Barney Miller, and Hill Street Blues, Channel 4...

Mondays..?? Easy, Wrestling from the Olympic Auditorium, with Dick Lane..Channel 13, and always at my grandfather's house...he was a wrestling maniac...Freddy Blassie, John Tolos, Mil Masquara, what a group...

Sundays were Roller Derby, channel 5...the Los Angeles T-Birds..!!!

remember REGGIE PARKS, AND SOMEONE NAMED HURRICANE

we had wrestling at the chase,pat oconner with the slepper hold terry funk man it was awsome get up and watch it every sunday with my dad while making breakfest

My favorites were Dick the Bruiser and the Crusher.
Baron Von Raschke only because of his silly Claw hold.
He's still a dork to me.
I wonder why they all moaned, groaned and growled back in the day.
[YT]_wRI7L2Ys0s[/YT]

This guy has a huge collection of oldies.
Chili Palmer videos