Dayton | A few questions

Champion bulldo

TB Lurker
Credits
1. What is top pay rate at dayton and how long does it take to get to top rate?
2. On average how much for health insurance premium for husband and wife?
3. Do they have dedicated start times?
4. As a new driver would u get at least 40 hours?
5. Do they have layoffs often?

I don't work at Dayton but I know guys that do and they have no complaints about their job and most say it's the best job they've had if that helps any.

We don't think in terms of hours except in trip planning. We in regular 18 wheeler trucking need drop and hook. Go to say McKesson, Bobtail or empty reefer, grab the dispatch's papers go to trailer hook on. Set tracking in both and so forth and GO. You don't stop for nobody until arrival at delivery distribution. (Having fueled, eaten, taken care of your personal things prior to the trip)

Arrive, unload, reload with bales of cardboard, straight back to McKesson within the hour. Sooner than that. Arrive, full of fuel eaten in the go and so on. Drop hook roll. Mind your hours in the logbook.

Trucking to us is not 40 hours a full time job hourly pay. Oh no sir. You drive until you need to sleep next week.

1. What is top pay rate at dayton and how long does it take to get to top rate?
2. On average how much for health insurance premium for husband and wife?
3. Do they have dedicated start times?
4. As a new driver would u get at least 40 hours?
5. Do they have layoffs often?
Dayton is the best trucking job I have had. When I first was hired a driver told me I have hit the trucking lottery.
Dayton pay is right there with other LTL’s but we get overtime after 40hrs.
Insurance all depends on which plan you choose.
As a new driver you will get 40 hrs or close to. Dayton take care of its drivers so hours is not a problem.