XPO | A question?

nightcrwlerx

TB Lurker
Credits
There are more women of voting age than men and has been for some time. Does this mean that we can now blame the women as they have the power?

There are more women of voting age than men and has been for some time. Does this mean that we can now blame the women as they have the power?

"now blame?" They've always had 3/4 of the money and all the V------. That's power! Not sure we're in the right forum. Press on

Money and voting don't matter. They are in control of the v-jay jay and well, that's power no one man can understand.

*gasp* can't believe ya'll don't know how equal and fair our world is today!! PC cops have taken care of it ALL!!

BTW back when we had the Great Depression, it was mostly MEN that voted, men that started the Civil War, WWI, WWII, Korea..... :thumbsup: :biglaugh:

*gasp* can't believe ya'll don't know how equal and fair our world is today!! PC cops have taken care of it ALL!!

BTW back when we had the Great Depression, it was mostly MEN that voted, men that started the Civil War, WWI, WWII, Korea..... :thumbsup: :biglaugh:

Women HAVE started wars
Cleopatra certainly started wars, by trying to set up a rival empire to Rome, in partnership with Mark Anthony. and Boudicca, Queen of the Iceni, staged a major rebellion against the might of Rome, though she was severely provoked. Another Queen who rebelled against Rome was Zenobia of Palmyra. Like Boudicca, she was defeated, but unlike Boudicca was allowed to live.

Aefelflaed, the 'Lady of the Mercians' daughter of Alfred the Great of Wessex, fought against the Danes, with her husband the King of Mercia, and after his death led the army herself, and eventually died in battle fighting them.

Matilda of Tuscany fought against the Austrian Emperor in support of the Pope. She governed a large part of Italy in her own right, and was a major military leader.

Joan of Arc did not start a war, she participated in one. The Hundred Years War had been going on for - well, nearly a hundred years, by the time she entered it. But she was a military leader of note, who raised the seige of Orleans and had the Dauphin crowned King of France at Rheims.

Margaret of Anjou fought for her husband King Henry VI of england aginst his rival the Duke of York.

Lakshmibai (the Valiant Rani) queen of Jhansi, fought fearlessly against the British in the Indian Mutiny in the 1850s, and died in battle.

Margaret Thatcher succesfully implemented the war against Argentina in the Falkland Islands.

Excuse me! We allowed women to vote in 1920 I believe and then all these bad things started happening. Great depression? Well that was caused by men, we went into a great depression when we saw what we letting women vote did! :biglaugh:

Money and voting don't matter. They are in control of the v-jay jay and well, that's power no one man can understand.

Truer words have never been spoken.

V jay jay = dudes doing stupid things even though they know it's stupid but just can't help themselves or understand why they are doing what they are doing before or while they're doing it.

Your wife give you permission to post here?? :biglaugh: :biglaugh: And what's this
"We allowed women to vote in 1920" stuff??
:wacko:

Ya'll do know that a woman is more than just the V jay jay holder, don't ya?? :biglaugh: Ya'll men have big muscles, easy for you to lose weight, don't throw up with morning sickness then go through hours of painful labor.....noooooo!!!!

I bet all of you have had this discussion many times LOL!!

Excuse me! We allowed women to vote in 1920 I believe and then all these bad things started happening. Great depression? Well that was caused by men, we went into a great depression when we saw what we letting women vote did! :biglaugh:

Your wife give you permission to post here?? :biglaugh: :biglaugh: And what's this :wacko:

Ya'll do know that a woman is more than just the V jay jay holder, don't ya?? :biglaugh: Ya'll men have big muscles, easy for you to lose weight, don't throw up with morning sickness then go through hours of painful labor.....noooooo!!!!

I got sick of listening to all that ... so i got divorced LOL

Fortunately we are at a time of life that most of that has passed. Now it's where's the icy hot?? My reading glasses were just on my face.....?? My back hurts!! whine whine whine ... then I throw him out to work :biglaugh:

I got sick of listening to all that ... so i got divorced LOL

Your wife give you permission to post here?? And what's this :wacko:

She doesn't read my posts. Good thing for me. :duh:

Well, here goes. This should invoke a response.

Yes, I am sorry that I didn't point that out. Yes, you are the holder of the V jay jay and I left out the part of our personal baby making machine. :biglaugh::biglaugh: Oh yes, we have taught ya'll how to cook and clean too! :biglaugh: Of course, our personal sex slave and payer of the bills. I am working on teaching mine how to mow the lawn and pick up dog crap. :biglaugh: Just one little secret, she don't vote, I vote for her. I am in my own little way, I am trying to reverse the mistake we made in the 20's.:biglaugh: Oh man, I am going to catch some crap for this post. :roll1:

What you smokin'?? :biglaugh: :biglaugh: Got a song for ya :thumbsup:

YouTube - Sean Morey - The Man Song :biglaugh:
[yt]NP4O6l5zbN4[/yt]
Well, here goes. This should invoke a response.

Yes, I am sorry that I didn't point that out. Yes, you are the holder of the V jay jay and I left out the part of our personal baby making machine. :biglaugh::biglaugh: Oh yes, we have taught ya'll how to cook and clean too! :biglaugh: Of course, our personal sex slave and payer of the bills. I am working on teaching mine how to mow the lawn and pick up dog crap. :biglaugh: Just one little secret, she don't vote, I vote for her. I am in my own little way, I am trying to reverse the mistake we made in the 20's.:biglaugh: Oh man, I am going to catch some crap for this post. :roll1: