TForce | A UPS Story, "The Untold Truth"

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
This is ones mans version of what happened. There is always the other side of the story. It's a long video. I think he led himself down the wrong path by signing a resignation letter.

One mans experience as a UPS package driver, Teamster, and hard working American loses his career after 12 years of service for an on the job work related injury after his participation in the infamous UPS/Teamster labor dispute of 1997....
And he lost his career for a simple reoccurring work related injury in the process.

Intrinsic Fraud

[YT]Q26R8Vvqq0k[/YT]

i work with a guy who got hurt while working on company property and ups wouldn't pay the medical bill. after about a year of not paying, the bill went to collections. he would get harrasing phone calls from collectors and ups would denie payment. so i can see how this could happen. even if we are teamsters.

First thing is, if you are injured while on company property, report it right away. (Obviously one would seek medical attention if needed first)
You are starting a paper trail that way. Keep copies of all documents.

First thing is, if you are injured while on company property, report it right away. (Obviously one would seek medical attention if needed first)
You are starting a paper trail that way. Keep copies of all documents.

It's no use, I have been fighting one for 2 years, I had my attorney call the collections agents, they stopped aftr 2 months, and we are now in the grievance system for 8 months.

It's no use, I have been fighting one for 2 years, I had my attorney call the collections agents, they stopped aftr 2 months, and we are now in the grievance system for 8 months.

Was your injury being taken care of through Work Comp? Was it reported right away?

This is actually a good learning experience for our members reading this topic.

They fight with you because so many are milking the system. Obviously not everyone, but most are. We all have guys at our terminal who for whatever reason seem to always get hurt and always seem to miss work because of it. And they know the rules better than attorneys do. Consult with one of them the next time you get hurt. You'll get better advice than what an attorney will give you and it'll costs you a lot less money.

Was your injury being taken care of through Work Comp? Was it reported right away?

This is actually a good learning experience for our members reading this topic.

I cannot mutter the details here, but I can say the injury I had put me out for 3 hours, thats it. a simple trip to the emergency room, and I was back to work, had I not gone, I probably would not be able to see out of one eye.

The problem is the bill, 3 years later and still unpaid.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to the recent economic crises, stock market crash, budget cuts, rising unemployment, unstable world conditions, the cost of insurance, electricity, petroleum and taxes of all kinds, we regret to advise you that the "Light at the End of the Tunnel" has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience.